{Champion Concept} Polaris, The Evening Star (Review Exchange)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lyria Eternal

06-21-2012

Art added

Lyria Eternal

06-26-2012

bump

Lyria Eternal

06-28-2012

bump

Janischc

Recruiter

07-09-2012

bump

Metal Capo

07-20-2012

A very good versatile champion (I admire the artwork that is made for him, suits well with his theme and lore).

I do like how you can decide whether to be an AP caster or an AD caster based on your team's composition and to take up someone else's role if they aren't doing to well.

The abilities are very unique and aligned, giving high versatility to him along with a passive that can accept snowballing into account.

Overall, I should say that this is one champion that I see a lot of promise in. Great job. (Sorry if the review is late)

Lyria Eternal

07-27-2012

Major champion division coming up:

Gemini, The Shinning Darkness

will be what my original vision for this champion was.

Ayakashi Scream

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-27-2012

i do

Very interesant champion

Lyria Eternal

07-27-2012

THank you. He was my second work on the forums.

Kilar

09-07-2012

Ignore that other post!

First ability: I love the guiding stars ability and how it acts as part shield and part attack.

Second ability: I like the flare ability but the northern light stacks seem op up to 25% just my opinion

third abillity: I personally really like the sword of stars ability better than the cloak of the north

Ultimate: I can see the ult looking like Soraka's abilities but it creates a massive hole in the ground stunning and knocking back enemies hit by the falling star.

Sorry it was a quick review but I like this idea seems really well thought out and the lore is pretty interesting as well nice job.

Now for the part where I shame myself and ask if you will review my concept Dredger http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2500569

Lyria Eternal

09-07-2012

Review posted