Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Launcher music volume

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Space Racist

05-31-2012

The music that plays during champion select is quieter than both the login music and the in-game sound. I kind of like the champion select music, but I really have to turn up my amp in order for it to be a decent volume - but then I have to turn it way down when I get into a game because it's too loud. I have music volume set to max - but the champion select music is still a lot quieter than it should be. Plz fix.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Drakon Torvinas

06-09-2012

I have the exact opposite reaction. My Champion select volume is always too loud. I have to mute my computer to get through it without wanting to poke large things in my ear. Can we just have a volume setting in champion select to mute it or change the volume?