Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

1450+ New Player looking for team!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PubBasher

05-31-2012

Elo: 1450
Name: PubBasher
Roles: Top, AD Carry, Support.
Experience: No tournament experience in League, I recently got out of the army and started playing. Literally HUNDREDS of tournaments in DotA/HoN over the years (competitive player since about 2004) I learn quickly and have raised in ELO by about 350 points since I started solo queuing instead of with RL friends. I can play all roles, but I prefer TOP and AD Carry. I work, but I can have my 2 week schedule available at any time to set up scrims, practice, or w/e. Please contact me by messages, this post, or in game. Thanks!!

edit: I have skype, ventrilo, Teamspeak, and a headset. I play on the North American Server.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

herpderppwn

05-31-2012

This is my smurf acct that im looking to duo with. On my last account I got up to the low 1900s, and then que dodged to elo hell. Right now, I'm looking to play 9 ranked duo games, because the first 10 games of ranked give more elo than the rest. So really it's ideal to win your first ten before actually solo queing. I can play all roles. My best is AP Janna, followed by AD Kayle, and I tank or support with Galio if it makes sense comp wise.

i can jungle fiddle fairly well too, so if you prefer solo top ... we could always try that comp out.