no skill needed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lorthix

Senior Member

06-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deviston View Post
Ah you see, you must specify if you are talking about Ranked. Not everyone can read minds. As for "letting him farm" how can you stop him? He has massive mobility (free flash) and his AA saw through jungle creep. Trynd is one of those champs that is nigh upon unstoppable in the hands of someone who knows him very well. Mind you that applies to ANY champ, with Tryndamere his snowball effect is quite dangerous. Unless You have a better farmer (such as Olaf) you will see Trynda super farm the jungle while his creep are pounding on your turret. As any good TT players know, CS is king. And Trynda can easily be rolling in CS extremely fast. This puts him several "kills" ahead with little to no danger to himself which allows him to "flash" into a fight with relative ease and mop up, do a little turret tanking, and make a fast escape before the noodles are boiling. I've had so many folks rock the NT, FH, and/or RO with little to no effect. In the end, it boilds down to which team can farm/control jungle better.
No offense, but you must have just played terrible people. I've never had an issue denying Tryn farm and who would just let a tryn have full control of the jungle? You can claim everything you want but you appear to be the only person here who thinks a Tryn dominates that well. I am more than willing to play against you and have you attempt to prove me wrong, but I don't think I've lost to a Tryn in 3s the past 3 months just cause he is so easily stopped.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Deviston

Member

06-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eviant View Post
You, good sir, are a huge Noob. Ignore Malph? He slows the attack speed of all nearby champs, and that combined with FH or Randuins (Which I prefer) keeps both Jax and Trynd from keeping their DPS high. Trust me, when you are fighting at 70% reduced attack speed (Not sure on Malphs ability) Your life steal and your damage are reduced. And finally, he gets additional damage from the amount of armour he has added onto his ground slam. So he does decent damage, and screws over both Trynd and Jax. And Jax relies on High attack speed for his Ult's damage, which is a large part of his damage.

Next time, think before you speak, so we don't realize just how much of a noob you are. Thanks.
Yes, let's devolve to childish slander and insults. Very compelling argument. Now to address: Malphite's AS slow is 50% at max rank (according to League website) for 4 seconds. Mind you that IS considerable, the intelligent combat to that tactic is to simply begin walking away. Distance yourself from the fight for about 3 seconds then return to finish the fight. MANY people seem to forget that you don't have to stay in a fight once it has started. You can walk away for a few seconds. There is also the glorious Cleanse of QSS which every champ should have at least one of those if they don't have an inborn version. As for decent damage, that's all a matter of opinion. I have found it to be negligible in my experience. Seeing a Malphite makes me smile, for I can be NEARLY 100% sure my team will win.

I understand that the statistical appearance is foreboding; it certainly looks like Malphite is an anti-Trynd/Jax tool but in practice I would disagree.

Additionally, I'm not certain why personal attacks and insults are needed. I'm simply having a discussion and providing my experience and opinion. In no way am I saying that Malphite doesn't have his place, just as an anti-Tryna/Jax I've NEVER seen him be accurately applied.

Please leave the personal attacks and insults out of this conversation as it does nothing but remove credibility to your comments. Those that read "HAHAHAHA NOOB SO DUMB!" normally look towards the speaker with a -_- face. Like I said, just trying to have a conversation.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Deviston

Member

06-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorthix View Post
No offense, but you must have just played terrible people. I've never had an issue denying Tryn farm and who would just let a tryn have full control of the jungle? You can claim everything you want but you appear to be the only person here who thinks a Tryn dominates that well. I am more than willing to play against you and have you attempt to prove me wrong, but I don't think I've lost to a Tryn in 3s the past 3 months just cause he is so easily stopped.
Sure I wouldn't mind being proven wrong. If I am, then I am lol, wouldn't bother me in the least. Remember a previous comment I made however, haven't played him in a while. But I would be willing to bet I could (with a few practice games) dust off the old record


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lorthix

Senior Member

06-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deviston View Post
Yes, let's devolve to childish slander and insults. Very compelling argument. Now to address: Malphite's AS slow is 50% at max rank (according to League website) for 4 seconds. Mind you that IS considerable, the intelligent combat to that tactic is to simply begin walking away. Distance yourself from the fight for about 3 seconds then return to finish the fight. MANY people seem to forget that you don't have to stay in a fight once it has started. You can walk away for a few seconds. There is also the glorious Cleanse of QSS which every champ should have at least one of those if they don't have an inborn version. As for decent damage, that's all a matter of opinion. I have found it to be negligible in my experience. Seeing a Malphite makes me smile, for I can be NEARLY 100% sure my team will win.

I understand that the statistical appearance is foreboding; it certainly looks like Malphite is an anti-Trynd/Jax tool but in practice I would disagree.

Additionally, I'm not certain why personal attacks and insults are needed. I'm simply having a discussion and providing my experience and opinion. In no way am I saying that Malphite doesn't have his place, just as an anti-Tryna/Jax I've NEVER seen him be accurately applied.

Please leave the personal attacks and insults out of this conversation as it does nothing but remove credibility to your comments. Those that read "HAHAHAHA NOOB SO DUMB!" normally look towards the speaker with a -_- face. Like I said, just trying to have a conversation.
Not saying that the insults were appropriate, but you are defending a Champion and saying he is this crazy strong carry based purely on your opinion, without any evidence to back you, yet saying anyone else's opinion is silly.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Deviston

Member

06-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorthix View Post
Not saying that the insults were appropriate, but you are defending a Champion and saying he is this crazy strong carry based purely on your opinion, without any evidence to back you, yet saying anyone else's opinion is silly.
Uh... no. Not at ALL! I was basing it on me PLAYING him. Vast difference. However, that was playing him a while back. I just played a few matches with him and uh... wow. You are right. He has been nerfed pretty hard. I barely won my first match (my KDA was 6-1-something) and my second one was terrible. I'm noticing a big difference. I certainly wouldn't play him over Olaf in any situation.

EDIT: Evidence was the fact that back when I played him, I had a period where I went on a 30-ish win streak. I followed it with several 15-25 win streaks with tiny one or two game losses in between. Back then, Trynd needed a nerf. Then I realized how to NOT be a noob in 3v3, and haven't touched Trynd except once or twice for the nostalgia. Today being the first time in a WHILE.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lorthix

Senior Member

06-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deviston View Post
Uh... no. Not at ALL! I was basing it on me PLAYING him. Vast difference. However, that was playing him a while back. I just played a few matches with him and uh... wow. You are right. He has been nerfed pretty hard. I barely won my first match (my KDA was 6-1-something) and my second one was terrible. I'm noticing a big difference. I certainly wouldn't play him over Olaf in any situation.

EDIT: Evidence was the fact that back when I played him, I had a period where I went on a 30-ish win streak. I followed it with several 15-25 win streaks with tiny one or two game losses in between. Back then, Trynd needed a nerf. Then I realized how to NOT be a noob in 3v3, and haven't touched Trynd except once or twice for the nostalgia. Today being the first time in a WHILE.
That's not evidence, that is what you are claiming without anyway to verify it. Evidence has to be able to be proven. But anyways.. yeah I just looked you up. You only had 80 farm the game you won, that doesn't seem like farming like crazy.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Deviston

Member

06-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorthix View Post
That's not evidence, that is what you are claiming without anyway to verify it. Evidence has to be able to be proven. But anyways.. yeah I just looked you up. You only had 80 farm the game you won, that doesn't seem like farming like crazy.
Unfortunately I wasn't able to. As I said, a good Trynda yada yada, well my lane enemy was infact another Trynda. He had Heal, which gave him the edge, and allowed him to control the jungle. But from my experience I learned that still, you are correct that Trynda isn't strong anymore.

How did you "look me up"? And if you can look at previous games, wouldn't it stand to reason that you could go far enough back to look at those provable matches of with which I spoke of? So by that logic, yes it's provable. But why are you even arguing semantics? What's your goal in refuting insignificant points of the argument? It sounds like politician tactics.

P1 "I promised to lower taxes, create jobs, and lower crime! And I did it!"
P2 "You didn't PROMISE to do those things, you just said you would do your best."
P1 "....What's your point?"
P2 "Well you lied. Which means you are a liar and everything you say is invalid."
Everyone " -_- "

Anyhow... it's bad policy to make a refuting statement "You don't farm like crazy" based on the information derived from a single source of research. That ALSO isn't proof. It's a form of conjecture. Additionally, I am furthermore confused why you are continuing this line of discussion when I have already admitted defeat in the debate. You're beating a dead horse for some reason. Mind if I ask your age? Because that might explain some of my questions.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lorthix

Senior Member

06-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deviston View Post
Unfortunately I wasn't able to. As I said, a good Trynda yada yada, well my lane enemy was infact another Trynda. He had Heal, which gave him the edge, and allowed him to control the jungle. But from my experience I learned that still, you are correct that Trynda isn't strong anymore.

How did you "look me up"? And if you can look at previous games, wouldn't it stand to reason that you could go far enough back to look at those provable matches of with which I spoke of? So by that logic, yes it's provable. But why are you even arguing semantics? What's your goal in refuting insignificant points of the argument? It sounds like politician tactics.

P1 "I promised to lower taxes, create jobs, and lower crime! And I did it!"
P2 "You didn't PROMISE to do those things, you just said you would do your best."
P1 "....What's your point?"
P2 "Well you lied. Which means you are a liar and everything you say is invalid."
Everyone " -_- "

Anyhow... it's bad policy to make a refuting statement "You don't farm like crazy" based on the information derived from a single source of research. That ALSO isn't proof. It's a form of conjecture. Additionally, I am furthermore confused why you are continuing this line of discussion when I have already admitted defeat in the debate. You're beating a dead horse for some reason. Mind if I ask your age? Because that might explain some of my questions.
Except comparing a 'Promise' and 'Evidence' are two entirely different things, so your comparison makes absolutely no sense what-so-ever. 22, attending NIU for Mechanical Engineering. Not that, that matters at all. And the reason I keep 'beating a dead horse', as you say, is because you were providing completely false information based on outdated experiences of yours that you have no way of verifying.

And you have to be joking.. How can I look up previous games? Oh I don't know.. search you in the league client, use lolking.net ( http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/19593462#history ), use any other league website. So again, by that logic it is not 'provable'. Mind if I ask your age? Because that is some how relevant to a discussion on the internet


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Deviston

Member

06-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorthix View Post
Except comparing a 'Promise' and 'Evidence' are two entirely different things, so your comparison makes absolutely no sense what-so-ever. 22, attending NIU for Mechanical Engineering. Not that, that matters at all. And the reason I keep 'beating a dead horse', as you say, is because you were providing completely false information based on outdated experiences of yours that you have no way of verifying.

And you have to be joking.. How can I look up previous games? Oh I don't know.. search you in the league client, use lolking.net ( http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/19593462#history ), use any other league website. So again, by that logic it is not 'provable'. Mind if I ask your age? Because that is some how relevant to a discussion on the internet
Interesting, never seen or heard of lolking before. Nice utility. And I have never had a reason nor the inclination to look up other peoples matches within the client, so besides my own match history and that of those on my friends list, I didn't know you could look up anyone's.

Regardless of the fact that I have no way of verifying (I assumed you had some utility that allowed the looking up of all matches a summoner had for example, my mistake) my previous matches, I bring up two points.
1. Why would I lie if I thought there WAS a way to verify it?
2. The question of "why are you beating a dead horse" is STILL valid as, once again I guess I have to reiterate myself, I have already admitted that my experiences were outdated and that I was mistaken about Tryndamere's "virility" if you will. You are, for some reason, intent on slandering and debasing previous statements that have been rescinded.

What are you attempting to prove? I have ALREADY admitted you were correct. Would you like me to say it again? I'm not sure what your motives are.

As for your age, that was a round-a-bout "slap" in the face due to your line of comments being out of place and more suited to a playground fist fight. However, despite the fact that I still feel that way about your commentary, I apologize for the age remark, it was uncalled for and disrespectful. My sincere apologies. As for myself, I'll be 26 in December. Sadly I can't say I'm in college yet, I just discharged from the Navy. One has to do their part after all.

EDIT: As for my information being "false", how can you disprove my information? At the time of collection the information was accurate and true. Just becuase it isn't now doesn't make it false, it makes it outdated (as you stated). There IS a difference.

tl;dr: If after me admitting I was wrong, and even EXPLAINING why I was wrong (using your own valid point no less) you still need to continue this conversation, I'm confused as to the reason and purpose. When you answered why you are beating a dead horse, I translated your response to be "because you were wrong!" which I admitted to already. So once again I ask, why beating the horse? And please let it not be another "Because you were WRONG" rant. I believe EVERYONE reading this knows that. It's not being debated I'm fairly sure.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GotPinks

Senior Member

06-07-2012

I use to think that trynd is OP. But then I got over it. He's just a pubstomper nothing more. Trynd has no hard CC's and obviously he need to build attack to be effective with him. Just looking at what he is then you see that he's all in or die champ. His heals can be stopped by bleed/poisons effects like fizz, kat, teemo and ect

If your gonna talk about his ult then all you have to do is blow ignite or exhaust on him or hard CC when he pops his ult. His ult last for last for 5 seconds that should be a good time indicator to know when or not to attack trynd