Lf Duo 1050-1150

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Uncanny11

05-31-2012

Ive been constantly dropping from 1300-1000 and Looking for someone who can either support or AD to duo queue with. When 2 lanes feed 1 person cant really carry...

If your interested add me Ingame : Uncanny11

Uncanny11

05-31-2012

Bump

OGZ Hephaestus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-10-2012

IGN: iTzMesserxx
Role: Jungle, AD Carry, Middle.
Main champs: Gangplank, Draven, Shaco, Amumu, Fizz.
Available times: All weekends, all weekdays from 3pm-10pm(unless summer)
Mic: yup
Chat Services: Skype, Vent, Team Speak. (will download any more)

My name is jake I have been playing this game for almost a
year and half now, and take it REALLY sersoly. I jungle Gangplank
most of the time unless im going bot Draven. I also jungle Shaco
but from past expirence I found he gets banned, same with Amumu
and Fizz. I am very friendy very nice will try my hardest most of
the time, I play a lil of WOW but its only a free private server, I
also play a lot of Minecraft. I have a gaming computer and a gaming
keyboared and working on getting a gaming mouse, I have X11 by
turtle beach and plan on getting a better higher quality headset.
I am up to date on a lot of things realting to League Of Legends
I have really bad elo because I never rank play because all of
my friends arn't level 30 yet. I am looking for a ranked team that
takes this game very sersoly and is deacted to what they do in this
game and only stick with one role not all 5 or how many there are.
If you want me to try out or be in your clan just
message me i'll probly be on, my skype name is itzmesserxx.
Thank You and Good Bye.

Acidix

06-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncanny11 View Post
Ive been constantly dropping from 1300-1000 and Looking for someone who can either support or AD to duo queue with. When 2 lanes feed 1 person cant really carry...

If your interested add me Ingame : Uncanny11
I can support pretty well. In-game name is Acidix add me if you're interested.

Snaketeeth01

06-10-2012

I'll add ya. I would rather play with absolutely anybody that think's they know what they are doing. I guarentee it's better than the teamate's I get.
I swear sometime's i'm not even playing ranked.

When the enemy jungler is fed 5 kill's before he comes to clean up the lane that I've been winning, the game is over. Aceppt it and move on. But no, the team won't surrender, and the enemy wont push cuz thye want to be *******s. So a game that was lost at the ten minute mark is now dragged into a 50 minute waste of time.
I honestly don't think there is anything in life that pisses me off more than this.

I play support janna alot, and I find it difficult to lose game's.
Simply put, if my team doesn't feed and lose lane's, I win. But in this 1K and below elo hell it's difficult to rely on a team to know what they are doing.
Anytime I've laned janna trist, I win.
Roka ez, I win.

I don't play many other supports because I dont see how it can get any better than janna or roka.
Alistar or blit'z dont scare me. I just know to hit level 4 and they can't do ****.

I can play a few ad carries pretty well, cait being my best. For her "lack of escape" I sure make it hard to be caught.

I'm a solid jungler, just recently fell in love with jungle naut. But my issue with jungling is it requires teamates that have intelligence. So it's really a throw of the dice, as I have to rely on having a good top that i don't need to babysit.
Most games that I jungle I end up feeding the mid lane 2-3 kills in ten minutes. And then later I get blamed for my team losing cuz i'm a bad jungler. Even though my bot support has not counter warded no matter how many times I tell them to drop a pink ward in their bush. Apparently their 125 gold is far more precious than mine.

I'm not gonna say I'm an uber pro player, but I can honestly say alot of my losses have been from teamate's not caring, making stupid mistakes, not working as a team, or just not knowing how to lane and feed feed feed to the point of no return. Then when the game is clearly lost without hope, they don't surrender.

I love to play during weekday's so all the little kiddies are still in highschool. But still that doesn't save me from the most immature arrogant offensive gaming community on all the internet.
I don't rage alot, but god dam these pub games infuriate me. I absolutely refuse to play unranked anymore. I newver knew how bad I had it until I started in ranked and got a taste of what this game can be like when you have an actual team who plays properly.
When you have a good 5v5 it's very rewarding and fun to play even when you lose.
But the average game I get is just a landslide win or loss with with troll's and rager's.
Grow the **** up.

sending request, also offer any other's to add me.

Iceyhackr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-10-2012

IGN: Iceyhackr
max elo: 1371
timezone: est
ranked stats: http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/22110584