Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Art Spotlight - Draven, the Glorious Executioner

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SBSuperman

05-31-2012

The picture kept hopping around the screen so fast that I couldn't really see what was being edited... While that style may be what the artist perfers, it makes it really hard to watch a sped up version...

Though I'm still looking forward to his release and he has a sweet final splash art

SB

BrandonTeemo

05-31-2012

what a diva

Infirc

05-31-2012

Quote:
AllenTheGreat:
I always enjoy these quite a bit, now if only I could actually draw anything. :\

You could take classess but the bestr teacher at drawing really is experience, start by copying things you know drawing pictures you alreay own or things you download from the internet, Do at least Five drawings a day, you'll eventually get better and be able to draw many things . edit: also never draw in small sizes, when you are learning it is better to buy a big Block and draw in those sizes or half the page if it is too big. one finall advise is not to use the block seets on the conventional american way (from left to right), it is better to draw in the way Japaneses write their Mangas start at the page we would call the last in order to have a blank page above your drawing, it will allow you to copy some lines from your previous drawing when you decide to use that blank page .

ActionButlerGO

05-31-2012

I like the idea of a new set of sibling champions, and I really like the connecting splash art (ala the Jurassic Cho and Kog skins), and I really REALLY like the addition of Noxian champions, but I can't say I'm a huge fan of Draven's design.

Regardless, well done on the prior points.

Buchi1324

05-31-2012

Quote:
Resther:
Looks like Ezreal and Taric have some competition.

I'm not gonna lie here, Draven does look flamboyant, maybe Metrosexual. The hair/ponytail, the two earings, the flashy and furry clothing... I just get that vibe from the artwork, and it's certainly not a bad thing. Maybe our despiration for some less manly-looking champions had Riot thinking of going this direction ?

Edit: Nice downvotes guys. It's an opinion, get over it. ****ing kids... Also, for those of you who don;t know the meaning of the words used above, please consult a Dictionary or Thesaurus before you downvote.
Edit #2: "Effeminate" was the wrong word, changed it to "Flamboyant".

I love when people get their flamboyant butt hurt cuz they got downvoted...people didnt agree with u thats why you got downvoted...hes showy not effeminate or flamboyant (the more you know)

iAmSwampy

05-31-2012

Throwing cleavers? Mundo does not approve.

SoundWay

05-31-2012

he look awsome and crazy i m sooo ganna buy it

Kiddalee

05-31-2012

Quote:
Lythicos Ra:
o.o

So..He throws them..

... using sharp metal.

YoMamaHa

05-31-2012

Quote:
eggmeister00:
looks very genghis khan like, i find that awesome

Lol, yea. When i saw the Fu Manchu i was like wtf?? Does this guy command a Mongol horde??

DreamerForever

05-31-2012

Somehow looking at him reminds me of troll warlord in dota ...