Art Spotlight - Draven, the Glorious Executioner

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BlueLeaderOne

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-30-2012

I noticed that the League art has been getting very dark recently, is this due to the introduction of more noxian champions, or a change in art?

Riekohn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-30-2012

that handle doesn't look comfortable to hold...

Jumbledcode

05-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detractos View Post
Thorkell from Vinland Saga
Indeed, now I want to know which Reds are Vinland Saga fans.

Sandrothefomar

05-30-2012

Undead Urf where!?

Ecclessian

05-30-2012

I don't think I like this guy's foo-man-choo beard. Cool character though

Vulking

05-30-2012

Why do the Boomeraxe in the back of the dead guy only has one blade? the one is Draven hand clearly has 2 blades.

EpicMadness

05-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xDeschain View Post
we got a new support a few patches ago. after draven it would be nice to see an assassin, ap caster or even maybe a new jungle focused champion
ah yes, a new jungler oriented champion would be nice, but if i remember correctly lulu and karma are the only official support thats been released recently.
and if you pop the roaster list and tick support theres only 16 of them.

for ap caster tho theres plenty of ap caster releases from cass to ziggs. or to be more precise, cass, orianna, rumble, brand, xerath, viktor, ahri, fizz and ziggs.

what would be great would be AD casters, including darius and lee sin thats a few hand fulls of ad caster in the roaster.

also, true tanks would be great as well, with the few dps/caster oriented releases theres been a shortage of true tanks in the roaster.
what i meant to say is that the ratio of tank:carry has been going down, if you pop the roaster list and tick the tank list theres only 11 of them.

Abandon All Hope

05-30-2012

I hope they make Draven interact with Darius that would be cool.

NeonBornSpartan5

05-30-2012

Once again, a wonderful job.

xDeschain

05-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpicMadness View Post
ah yes, a new jungler oriented champion would be nice, but if i remember correctly lulu and orianna are the only official support thats been released recently.

for ap caster tho theres plenty of ap caster releases from cass to ziggs. or to be more precise, cass, rumble, brand, xerath, viktor, ahri, fizz and ziggs.

what would be great would be AD casters, including darius and lee sin thats a few hand fulls of ad caster in the roaster.

also, true tanks would be great as well, with the few dps/caster oriented releases theres been a shortage of true tanks in the roaster. what i meant to say is that the ratio of tank:carry has been going down.
i'm waiting for a jungle oriented champion for a while now. And a true tank would be sooo cool, lol havent got one in a while.
and i meant to say AD casters on my post... gonna edit it =D