Petition to change Glaive Knight Path's Passive Particles

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Star Piercer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-30-2012

I don't normally like to sign these or make these, but with the recent level of skins that Riot has been releasing. Glaive Knight Patheon is below their new standards. If anything the skin should be cheaper, mostly because of the new Server Launch, but also because it's below their new level of work.

If anything Patheon's passive should look like his sheild and then I can see the skin being worth it. Also, it would be cool if they did something to his ult.

But for now, a change to his passive particles would warrant the current price tag. As it currently stands, it is below Riot's new standards/

IS1d6d3ffc5d25bf1bdf6f0

05-30-2012

The passive particle really bugs me, have to agree. Even if they don't make it match completely, they could at least darken the effect so we don't have this bright orange thing circling around a guy that's sporting reds/browns/gold. It just looks weird.

A Tryhardosaurus

05-30-2012

I agree, I thought the same thing after seeing it. If they can change the animations, they can definitely change his passive.

IS1d6d3ffc5d25bf1bdf6f0

05-30-2012

Oh, apparently his spear flips over after he throws it for spear shot too. That could use a fix too.

Star Piercer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-30-2012

Bump for Red approval?

IRed Eye Jedi

05-30-2012

His passive needs to be easily visible to other players.
/thread.

IS1d6d3ffc5d25bf1bdf6f0

05-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batty Koda View Post
His passive needs to be easily visible to other players.
/thread.
That has nothing to do with the OP's request though.

Four fairly large spinning shields around pantheon is visible. Doesn't mean it can't be more fitting with his color scheme.

Star Piercer

05-30-2012

Bump

ZevyJ

05-30-2012

True Dat.

Baam

05-30-2012

Where do I sign?