Stats overview

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nubbs

08-22-2010

What do the different colors in the badges mean? When your looking in stats overview.

Fleiska

08-22-2010

So many times answered.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draobfrus View Post
Answer:

Silver Takedowns: 1,000
Gold Takedowns: 2,500

Silver Minion Kills: 10,000
Gold Minion Kills: 50,000

Silver Wins: 25
Gold Wins: 100
Platinum Wins: 500

Nubbs

08-22-2010

Thank you but i think i asked the wrong question. Do the different colors actually mean anything but the number. For instances do you get a bonus or anything from them?

PaperTree

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nubbs View Post
Thank you but i think i asked the wrong question. Do the different colors actually mean anything but the number. For instances do you get a bonus or anything from them?
no you do not, think of them as achievement points. They just make you look good.

Nubbs

08-22-2010

ok thank you very much

eatyo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-28-2010

I got over 500 wins and its gold for me, i got over 5000 takedowns and its a baby blue and gold for over 50k minion kills

Reign274

03-12-2011

The wins are too easy in comparison to the others...

Breidr

03-12-2011

Is there any set Golden ratio of takedowns/minion kills? It seems like I used to keep about 1:10, but lately my takedowns are creeping up on my creep kills (see what I did there?). I was wondering if there was any correlation, or am I just whistling in the dark?

FinalMystery

05-02-2011

I was searching and I found this thread. I know its a little late of about almost 2 months but the I'm posting the following as a semi more complete list than what is posted above.

Takedowns:
Bronze: 0
Silver: 1000+
Gold: 2500+
Platinum: 5000+

Monster Kills and Minions:
Silver: 10000+
Gold: 50000+
Platinum: 100000+

Wins:
Silver: 25+
Gold: 100+
Platinum: 500+

Silver and gold data is from the quote above and platinum data is from what I notice on profiles in the game by cross referancing the people on my friend's list.

To answer the above poster's question, the ratio is as follows:
Bronze: 0:0:0
Silver: 1:10:0.025
Gold: 1:20:0.04
Platinum: 1:20:0.1

Looking at the above table and my personal stats, unless you constantly play support you should have no problem hitting the targets around the same time. Wins and take downs go hand in hand. Take downs include kills, assists and towers destroyed so you should easily have a 10 to 1 ratio by the time you approach platinum status unless you are mainly support.

I suggest all new players try all different forms of characters, especially since they are rotated approximately once a week. Having one favorite is nice but if he's chosen to be removed from your match or he's nerfed, you'll be upset you didn't diversify your options.

FinalMystery

05-02-2011

I was searching and I found this thread. I know its a little late of about almost 2 months but the I'm posting the following as a semi more complete list than what is posted above.

Takedowns:
Silver: 1000+
Gold: 2500+
Platinum: 5000+

Monster Kills and Minions:
Silver: 10000+
Gold: 50000+
Platinum: 100000+

Wins:
Silver: 25+
Gold: 100+
Platinum: 500+

Silver and gold data is from the quote above and platinum data is from what I notice on profiles in the game by cross referancing the people on my friend's list.

To answer the above poster's question, the ratio is as follows:
Bronze: 0:0:0
Silver: 1:10:0.025
Gold: 1:20:0.04
Platinum: 1:20:0.1