Ryze Counter

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xytrin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-30-2012

Just curious why Anivia is considered a counter to Ryze. They are both real strong heroes but i dont see how Anivia is considered Ryze's counter. The announcers were talking about this during one of the games in Reign of Gaming International Invitational.

Get Rekkled

05-30-2012

Anivia hits harder than ryze, has an aoe stun, aoe slow, and a wall that can trap enemies or save allies. A counter to ryze? I have no idea why they would say that, a better addition to the team? yes, absolutely.

EternalKing

05-30-2012

shes considered a counter to ryze because at lvl 6 she can easily put out a re combo on him nd it will win all the trades also she pushs very hard which ryze has a hard time vs. plus a quick q can stop the combo in progress.

Xytrin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-30-2012

EternalKing - I did think about the stun spoiling his burst rotation but i did not think of the pushing lane concept and the fact that anivia will win the trades.

thanks!

JustMyBassCannon

05-30-2012

Anivia has 2 1.0 AP ratios on basic skills as well as a minion-farming ultimate. Whenever she lands her Q stun, she's pretty much guaranteed to be able to use her E and burst whoever's HP to nothing.

Chlose

05-30-2012

If you stand in place as ryze, youre doing it wrong. You need to move between every cast especially during the early levels where you cant q almost every time you arent casting something else. So if the stun breaks his combo, that ryze isnt all that good lol.