which would you like?

I like the old HUD better, I want it back 321 63.56%
I like the new HUD better, I want to keep it like this 184 36.44%
Voters: 505. You may not vote on this poll

would you like the old HUD back?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xillion1

07-17-2010

The new hud is much better in my opinion but some people disagree with that because it's still unfamiliar to them.

well this is just my viewpoint !

Balthaz0r

07-18-2010

The old hud does indeed look a bit better imo. Id be happy with the new one if it had a HUGE HP/MP bar - dont know about any others but ive found that when in close quarters it can be a little difficult to assess enemy champions health as mine seems to cover it up - My suggestion would be to replace the HP/MP gauge on the hud with a HUGE ONE, this would provide adequate reference for the player. Remove the HP/MP gauge from the players champion whilst leaving the hp/mp gauge on other champions, eliminating the said issue.

Synyster

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-18-2010

I like the idea of originality but lets make it as polished as the one we have now?

KhRoN1K

07-18-2010

i really like the new hud better it looks more stylish and is super user friendly

Creedence47

07-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedFefnir View Post
Lets see. Old Hud - Large Buttons, Information at the top of my Bar, Items in large, easily identifiable buttons. Summoner Powers large but still smaller then spell buttons, below and away.

I'd love the old HUD back. But really. I'd like the -OPTION- to have the old hud back. Because I'm sure there is someone out there who hated the old one, and loves the new one. So really. an Option for "Interface 1 or Interface 2" would be fantastic,
Why not more options or the ability to move and resize each part and have the party frames display more accurate information?

More options never hurt anybody. Go minimalist!

Shiboito

07-23-2010

The new hud is slimmer, allowing players to see more viewspace, the old one was fat. It looked nice, certainly but it was fat.

Hallam

07-25-2010

I would like to be able to just turn stuff off...all the **** in the upper left I never use. The party info is never accurate and updates when tab is pressed. The only time I look up there is to see a targets gear and de/buffs

SmartKidWithDwns

07-25-2010

Screenshot of old hud for us newfags.

Hallam

07-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmartKidWithDwns View Post
Screenshot of old hud for us newfags.
http://pixelatedgeek.com/wp-content/...nds-old-ui.jpg

Kords

Recruiter

07-25-2010

Old hud was so much more of what i thought the game should be instead of the dum down version i think that the old hud was more unique then this wow wanna be one we have now