which would you like?

I like the old HUD better, I want it back 321 63.56%
I like the new HUD better, I want to keep it like this 184 36.44%
Voters: 505. You may not vote on this poll

would you like the old HUD back?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eledhel

12-13-2009

Yeah Old UI was too much of a space eater, however the Store itself was much better! Things that need a rework right now are :
-the redundant hero protrait top left corner
-the XP Bar that should go back under the Health/Mana bar
-the Hero Stats that need to be readable
-the old store design with clearly readable description and those kickass Stone looking buttons!

(oh yes that was a bump!)

sycsadist

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-14-2009

i dont care about the old or new, but get the system fixed. you implement a new UI then everything screws up, i know its hard to implement a new UI and have bugs, but a total crash out? revert if need til' the new ones is some what fixed, but yah.. the old UI makes LoL, LoL! new UI isnt really any bad. just so you know, just decrease the sizes so more clicking area. ^_^

Diddums

12-16-2009

option of both?

ActionScript2

12-16-2009

I prefer the current one, it is nice and tidy, and is easy to follow and read. I couldn't settle into the older one so well.

Of course, I am with everyone on the option, as this means everyone can be happy no matter which one they prefer best. So please give us an option =)

Ersan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Recruiter

06-26-2010

I like the new HUD but I also like the old one just a little less... Can we have an option to select which one we want in Options?

AresRC

Recruiter

06-26-2010

1. Necro'ing threads is bad

2. With the release of Season One soon I doubt they have time to implement something like what you are saying. Besides, the new one gives the game more of a Dota feel. And getting in touch with your roots is always a good thing.

Conster

06-29-2010

i don't really care much but i'd like the mini-to be minimizable, since i have on countless occasions accidently click on the map and walked into an enemy team and dying

D0M1N8

07-14-2010

I want the old HUD back

T3st4m3nT

07-15-2010

U want 2 hear my opinion Riot ? Well you started 2 scre w it up.... The new menu its not that good...The matchmaking suckss and in practice mode i have 2 invite buddies in order 2 play... I dont know about other player but all of these are really annoying... I hope u read this Riot and do something about it.... PS: Xin Zhao is averry OP character

daBo0m

07-15-2010

Is it just me or cant you see your Runes if you Start a Game now?

In the new Gui i just see a Dropdown List with Page1 and Page2, but i miss the Runes Tab were you could see which Page got which Runes.