crit runes-gangplank

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Butters stoch

08-21-2010

I'm thinking of makeing a crit rune page, am i better of going crit dmg runes or crit chance runes?

Meruru

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-21-2010

crit chance, you'll do a lot more damage that way as your gun.. hurts

Dimensionist

08-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butters stoch View Post
I'm thinking of makeing a crit rune page, am i better of going crit dmg runes or crit chance runes?
I believe the best choice would actually be armor pen the math was done at some point and armor pen was shown to be a lot better from what I recall.

Stormsoul

08-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butters stoch View Post
for the two super-crit centric characters (trynd/plank) i'd say that neither of those is a particularly good choice (especially since a full crit page is so specific and isnt great on most characters).

imo, armor pen red, crit yellows & quints and w/e you want in blue is the way to go.

TheMountainGoat

08-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimensionist View Post
I believe the best choice would actually be armor pen the math was done at some point and armor pen was shown to be a lot better from what I recall.
that's because armor pen reds are better than anything because they're blatantly OP as ****

dirtpoor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-21-2010

half crit dammage runes and half crit chance. Rush sheen first. Then just tease and stay far away. You are going to get a crit eventually if you keep poking at their defenses and when you do it will hurt them so bad they wont know what hit them.

TheMountainGoat

08-21-2010

sheen doesn't work with parley anymore. you have to cast a spell before the parley in order to get the damage increase.

Enabler

08-21-2010

Crit dmg = almost useless till you get Infinity Edge
Crit chance = good overall

XaXa

08-21-2010

Armour penetration will help you deal more damage earlygame, to lategame with parrley and with your basic attacks. Crit chance can be easily bought in many items, so is not worth it in runepages. Crit damage will be less noticible earlygame due to low crit chance, and more powerful lategame.

Helixfire

08-21-2010

If you did a raise morale for increased damage and to activate sheen as well woudl the bonus sheen damage apply to parley then? Seems like it would be brutal to combine the 3.