Need Participants for Tournament I'm Hosting

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheWhitestGhost

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-31-2012

Alright this is my new and improved post. I'm going to start doing free tournaments more and more often guys but my first one is going to be delayed until the 15th of this month. If you want updates on tournaments you can follow my stream here:
own3d.tv/thewhtiestghost
I will host only free tournaments so you will never be asked to pay. I'm excited for this tournament and I hope you are too xD
And this is important but for those of you who are worried I might give up on this, I won't, I 100% guaruntee you this tournament is going to happen even if only one person shows up I will give him the full cash prize by default victory because I always keep my word. But it would be great if a lot of people showed up. The first tournament will be 1v1, see you there.

TheWhitestGhost

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

06-01-2012

and i will include information about signups on the 15th but it wouldnt be fair to announce singups yet because my followers must get first notification, then you guys can signup after

Lorthix

06-01-2012

Holy cow, go away please! You don't even stream 3v3 matches and you have no 3s played in your recent match history. Not a single portion of your spammed posts has the slightest bit to do with Twisted Tree line.

TheWhitestGhost

Recruiter

06-01-2012

if you actually watched my stream you would know that most of my matches i play are actually 3v3. the only matches ive saved though are 5v5. most live matches i play arent recorded and saved into videos, i have to do that manually.

Lorthix

06-01-2012

I did watch your stream, you were playing Guitar Hero on your League of Legends stream... Also, http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/26073800#history 5v5 matches, all of them, over the past 3 days. You spam this trash in every forum.

TheWhitestGhost

Recruiter

06-01-2012

I played Guitar Hero? You act like that's a bad thing. I was taking a break. It's not like I'm not allowed to play other games. I'm playing league right now.

4DerpDerp

06-01-2012

everything else aside, 1v1 is bad and doesn't prove skill, just which champ is better at 1v1

Lorthix

06-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWhitestGhost View Post
I played Guitar Hero? You act like that's a bad thing. I was taking a break. It's not like I'm not allowed to play other games. I'm playing league right now.
Never said you weren't allowed to play other games, just pointing something out. I'm asking why you spam every forum with your stream? And why you spam it in the Twisted Treeline forums when you don't even play 3s? You can go ahead and claim that you do, but your haven't played a single match the past four days now, according to your match history.

TheWhitestGhost

Recruiter

06-01-2012

thats because my team hasnt been on

TheWhitestGhost

Recruiter

06-01-2012

yes and i apologize for the long delay but the main reason im postponing it so long is i submitted the tourney to lol competetive and they should be throwing in extra rp and champion bundle to the winner