Your first champion ever? (Excluding Ashe)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DevynL

08-30-2012

Miss Fortune was a fun one

Demonio Marcial

08-30-2012

hahaai was feeddle too cause was easy to use when u start and have lot of ap damage xD

Omnislash GG

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-30-2012

Ashe.

Okay, okay. Now that I think about it, I'm pretty sure Ahri was my second character. I play both Ashe and Ahri pretty evenly now.

Wingednosering

08-30-2012

Teemo (he was free).

The first champ I bought (IP) was Nunu. Man, did I ever regret that purchase...at least he was cheap!

Axonalt

08-30-2012

Warwick, I couldn't understand why i was regaining health so fast vs. everyone else

Minzart

08-30-2012

My first champion was actually Ashe I liked her in the tutorial so much (I also enjoy archers in MMOs and stuff), I used her while she was free in my starting week until I had enough IP to get her! Then, I switched to Sivir, because she hit REALLY hard against the lower levels where people stood still. Then, after playing Master Yi (who is really not viable in higher levels, by the way), I played a lot of Tristana, who I got free from Facebook, and played more Ashe after her model remake (so much easier to last hit after that <3).

Right now, I love playing in bot and mid, as the AD carry (Ezreal, Ashe, Tristana, or Caitlyn), as the support (Taric, Janna, Soraka) or as the AP carry (Karthus being the only legitimate one I play; I like experimenting with AP Ezreal and AP Tristana, who both always take people by surprise when they hit SO HARD). I just like the feeling of seeing heal bars melt down, either as the spectator when supporting, or as the player while carrying.

(P.S. AP Taric, Janna, and Soraka are all REALLY good XD It's pretty funny.)

T FCUK Syndra

08-30-2012

I believe mine was Ashe, back in February/March to when she was free on my other account.

Drakien

08-30-2012

Annie, then Morgana

AlexThunderbird

08-30-2012

Veigar, Garen, Tryndamere
But really it was just garen i used him alot at first
but then expanded to see that theres so many awesome characters to use

Rewdas

08-30-2012

I think I did Amumu, then Yi, Then Sivir, then Sion. Going for Jax next, then Heimerdinger.

Because, well, Heimerdinger.