Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Your first champion ever? (Excluding Ashe)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Akahukaji

06-21-2012

Honestly, my first game i played was with Jax, I thought i would beat everyone because i read his title as "Grandmaster at Arms" turns out i went like 0-10.

Ayebre

06-21-2012

Annie ftw

SneakingCow

06-21-2012

Mine was Zilean, My roommate introduced me to the game and he was like he puts bombs on people but he is hard to be good with. So I started bombing people.

Lulz Sect

06-21-2012

Morgana

wopak

06-21-2012

Kayle since I don't know anything about the game and my friend recommended her for support

Tampon Treats

06-21-2012

I think my first purchase was Ryze. I enjoyed him. Then i bought (Ashe) became good with her bought Lux thinking it was about the same play as Ashe being ranged and support. But that was an Epic Fail. I thought the Crystal Arrow ult and beam of light were to be handled the same.. again FAIL!

YaDoneMuffedUp

06-21-2012

i remember playing Shen as my first champion, not really understanding how to play him, and moved on to garen, i went back to Shen about a year later and absolutely dominated with him

MILF

06-21-2012

Akali. I stopped playing her after i got up to level 20ish where I started to suck with her.

tbagshank

06-21-2012

1st was alistar, the ryze, then yorick i only used ali briefly to learn the ropes ryze is what i consider my first main tho

Athenian Goddess

06-21-2012

First AP Mid: Fiddlesticks (ironically, now I am terrible at him, so I stick with Ahri as my main mid.)
First Support: Sona (My best to this day.)
First AD Carry: Sona (I started playing her AD. It's very fun, mainly for her passive<3 If she doesn't count, then perhaps Vayne.)
First Tank: Sejuani (Have been terrible at melees. She has since been replaced with Shyvana.)
First Jungler: Shyvana (Tons of fun<3)