Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Your first champion ever? (Excluding Ashe)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ease up turbo

06-07-2012

I saw my lvl 30 friend play Katarina, and I saved up the IP and bought her in two weeks. I still love her. <3

Erïs

06-07-2012

Mine was Tristana. I was playing with a bunch of level thirties who made me skip the tutorial so I had no idea wtf was going on. I remember one of the guys in my group kept telling me "What are you doing? Get closer! WTF! BACK OFF! OMG! DON'T RUN AWAY!" It was good times. I played her for about 3 months, and didn't even touch any other champs. Then I bought Zilean and I used him from level 18-23 and then switched between him and Annie.

retched

06-07-2012

first played: Morg
most played by level 15: Annie
most played by level 30: Karthus

Im a whorse IRL

06-07-2012

jax!

emmalilly

06-07-2012

Quote:
Omar23j2:
master yi because my friend told me he was good for noobs LOL

ahaha same here :P

Pika Fox

06-07-2012

My first played champion was Ezreal. Against level 30s because i queued with my cousin. On purple team.

Needless to say, i fed HARD.

For the next month, i only played Yi.

Stingent

06-07-2012

I played Veigar, since he was free every other week when I started. Also, I'm good with any type of burst mage achetype in games.

When I tried other mages like annie at the start I felt gimped because I couldn't instagib people in one stun from full life, lol.

Koravel

06-07-2012

Shen was the first champ I ever played, he was on free week. Funnily enough, I didn't buy him until playing the game for a year and a half.

RoflMyPancakes

06-07-2012

Anivia. Dedicated my first week to getting 6300ip to buy her. Played A LOT of games to reach that goal. The next week we got a free RP stipend for Riot server problems and I was able to buy her skin 1/2 off for free.

EastwoodHD

06-07-2012

The good ole' Master Yi