Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Your first champion ever? (Excluding Ashe)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

apocWOOt

06-06-2012

Blitzcrank, he was free when i started but now I dont play him

DeadlyScarce

Recruiter

06-06-2012

I played Annie, i thught she was going to be my favorite forever... Then i found jax!

Brent Corrigan

06-06-2012

My first purchase was last week - it was Janna for 1350 IP. Followed by Morgana, Lux, Teemo, and latest was Lulu. Need something non-support. Any suggestions?

Hazey Sky

06-06-2012

Malphite then Tristana because you got her for free when liking the facebook page lol

Edzter

06-06-2012

i honestly dont remember back when i played it may have been sivir, but after i returned after a years break, SEJUANI ALL THE WAY!

SeptimusGG

06-06-2012

Hiemerdinger. I had no clue what was going on. I just said "Oh hey, this guy looks smart *click*".

Icefury

06-06-2012

My first champion ever was Gangplank, this was all the way back in Beta, I remember the terrible UI they had back then, all the skills were on the far left side in a circle and didn't look good at all.

Fabulous Gaymer

06-06-2012

RAMMUS! Yup still play him.

Twigglee

Recruiter

06-06-2012

Mine was fiddlesticks. I played random free week champions until I saw a pro fiddlesticks on the other team beating us up. I was like "hmm, I wanna be that guy." So I bought fiddles

Ev0xal Huntchez

06-06-2012

1st champion I bought was Kayle