Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Your first champion ever? (Excluding Ashe)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RisenSlash

06-05-2012

Twisted Fate. He is awesome! (though underused)

RisenSlash

06-05-2012

Twisted Fate!
(He is Unfortunately Underused)

III Real III

06-05-2012

Jax, boy was he a good investment, Started playing right before Yorick came out.

Technician Tim

06-05-2012

tristana, though quickly changed to katarina
really wished i had started as morgana

Rykaal

06-05-2012

I regret nothing. my first champ ever was Ezreal, he was free about a year and a half ago. played him once, couldn't stop, until I purchased him. funny thing is now I am kind of bad with him now.

PenguinOf LOve

06-05-2012

I started with ryze, lol but didn't learn his extreme op-ness until like 4 months later (couldn't play him right for 4 months). Now i can dominate and scream ZAP every time i get a kill or get bored

Tulnekaya

06-05-2012

Morgana, still love that champ with all my heart =D

ShâdowsófWar

Recruiter

06-05-2012

annie was my first cause i like killing people then saying (beaten by a little girl HA!) lmao

Biscuits16

06-05-2012

My first champion was Nasus. He looked cool lol. Ended up curb stomping so many early matches with him.. I still play him from time to time. My next purchase was Nocturne and I use him still all the time.

50mm3r

06-05-2012

Sion was my first. Picked him cuz he looked strong... still play him today. Remember when I went through a phase of stacking warmogs on him just so i could see how much HP I could get lol. Then I saw a smurf stomp my face with akali and instantly bought her... still my favorite .