Your first champion ever? (Excluding Ashe)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jaypayne

06-02-2012

Malphite was my first.

Ryeinese

06-02-2012

skarner!

KillSpree123

06-02-2012

Gankplank

FiveStarDrummer

06-04-2012

Ive seen a lot of people say Master Yi, is he the most popular first?

cookehz

06-04-2012

Brand actually admittedly as a level one summoner I sucked with him (and the concept of stunning with his Q was lost on me at the time as well as how to use his ult) but he was so **** cool!

Elfirit

06-04-2012

Well my first champ was Alistar ... he could be for inexperienced players a headache but he is really strong

Dev Remming

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-04-2012

Oh geeze I don't actually remember. If I had to guess it was either morgana because I remember being absolutely **** with her way back when or it was kassadin because I remember loving him to all hell, take for granted this was all way back in beta so we had access to all champs at the time. Those are my two earliest memories for champs tho

tom641

06-04-2012

not counting the tutorial, Master Yi. I had heard friends playing the game for a while before, and they made him sound like a really awesome near unbeatable guy. They also said the same thing about Annie, too, now that i think about it. and i apprently had enough IP after i beat the tutorial to buy Yi, so i did.

Nickbronline

06-04-2012

Rammus, I purchased fiddlesticks as a first

xXCFXx Avenger

06-04-2012

gragas.....i thought u couldn't detonate his barrel on command....i also built 3 dorans shields as first items.....my team lost me the game of course ;D