Your first champion ever? (Excluding Ashe)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

negrotyger

11-18-2012

Mine was Garen...no mana, no problems spamming abilities

TheOnlyDevil

11-18-2012

Ahri is the best .u.

EpicSlaughter2

11-18-2012

WarWick, i saw him in the shop and thought he looked awesome! so wallah played him for the first 20 or so levels

FiRE MANiC

11-18-2012

You should change the thread title to excluding Ashe, Garen and Master Yi.

KissingTheShadow

11-18-2012

Miss Fortune. She is by far my best ADC still and probably best champ.

Shardicus

11-18-2012

First champion I bought was Kayle. I wanted a strong defender to begin with, and her "Defense" stat in the store was shown to be pretty high... I know now that that's bull****. <_<; But I soon learned to build her properly, for godlike late-game offense. Plus, my name is Kyle. I had to buy her. >_>

She's still my favorite champion.

A strange, nerdy coincidence: at roughly the same time I started playing LoL, I also started playing MtG, and built an Angel deck, which has a slow startup, constantly regenerates itself, and snowballs into a ridiculously-powerful monster late-game if not shut down early... <_<

kmoneeee

11-18-2012

My first character was Morgana and I was GOD AWFUL with her.

in steppe

11-18-2012

Udyr!! Because I agreed that weapons were for the weak. Man, did I require some practice with him back in those days...

Big Blia

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

Ryze, was my very first champ. Sadly, After I reached level 10 I never played him until level 30. I forgot you had to build mana on him =)

C Dubs714

11-19-2012

My first was either Heimerdinger, wayyyyy back in the day when he had 5 turrets (so awesome) or Twisted Fate back when gate was an ability and fully global. Used to base gank allllll the time. Just had everyone get teleport and i would by a ward, gate into their base where the turret cant reach, drop the ward and all 5 of you were there. Almost always got first blood. and looked badass