Your first champion ever? (Excluding Ashe)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

first time Vayne

11-14-2012

I played with the 1500+ elo friends who got me started at LoL until after I hit level 30, sooooo I was always the tank...and still managed to feed more than I like to admit. Cho'gath was my main until I picked up Akali at level 10 or so. Still love her. Then I found top lane ad carry Volibear. Holy mess he's scary good...

I dabbled with a bunch of other champs in the interim, but I eventually fell in love with Ziggs when he came out, right around the time I made level 25 or so. All of the above are still nasty mains of mine.

And the rest is history... Cool thread.

EDIT: I never did pick up any "Recommended" champs or use any runes until recently. Still don't own Ashe... :/ lol

getgnar

11-14-2012

Fiddle. Still love him and can't play anything (well) except AP and ranged champions!!

Mininomini

11-14-2012

master yi

Nostari

11-14-2012

Mine was Sivir.

Nostari

11-14-2012

Mine was Sivir.

RadiantCastiel

11-14-2012

Fiora

Yosupall

11-14-2012

My first champion was Irelia. I had saved up all my IP by this point since I didn't know who to buy, but when I saw her, for some reason it had to be done. Back then I tried to build her hybrid just because equilibrium strike scaled off of AP... oh, the good old days.

Yosupall

11-14-2012

My first champion was Irelia. I'd saved up all my IP by that point since I didn't know who to buy, but when I saw her it had to be done. I found her concept really cool and the art was like the cherry on top of the cake. Back then, I tried to build her hybrid because equilibrium strike scales off of ap.. oh, the good old days. In the end, I'm glad it happened, she's still my favorite champion today. <3

TheAppleFish

11-14-2012

Technically, the first champion I bought was Garen, but I never liked using him when I first started, so I consider my first champion Pantheon, or as I call him, MANTHEON.

krayc

11-14-2012

my first champion was malphite i still like to use him here and then