Merry Christmas Veigar

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thaisun

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-30-2011

Alrighty, just accepted another challenge for a story for one with Veigar and... Leona. Ok, let's see what I can do! Here goes!

Veigar sat alone on the small chair, his feet dangling over the edge not quite reaching the floor. He watched the fire as it danced around in the hearth, the heat leaping out and surrounding him. Still, he watched. His eyes followed the tongue of a single flame as it thrashed silently. He found himself nodding off, his head drooping as his eyes fell shut, then jerked open again. He looked around quickly, making sure that nobody was there before he sighed. He had another chair pulled up for some reason, he knew no one would occupy it, and he told himself he liked it that way. Being alone made him strong. He didn't have to rely on anyone but himself. Unlike that fool Teemo. Always jumping around happily, thinking himself to be so great. Who needs him? He's always just in the way! Who needs anyone for that matter? Being alone is better. Nobody to lean on, nobody to mess up, nobody to watch out for... Nobody to talk to... He looked around again, surveying the room. Why had he thought that? It's not like he wanted someone to talk to...

He bent down and rested his chin on his elbows that were crossed on his knees. He was lonely. He knew it, he just didn't want to admit it. Being alone has made him who he is now. He liked being alone. He angrily pounded his fist on the chair next to him as he sat up again. If he liked it why did he feel this way? Why did he want someone else when he liked being alone?! Did he regret who being alone had made him? No, no, of course not, he wouldn't change who he was even if he got another chance... So why? His thoughts were interrupted as he felt a new presence enter the room. Not simply a presence like a change in the air, or a smell, but a heat. He turned around and saw the last person he expected to see. Leona, the one titled, The Radiant Dawn. Her armor shined with the light from the fire as she walked to the chair next to him and sat down.

"You're alone." She said simply. Veigar pretended not to hear, just kept staring at the flames. She shifted her legs so one was on top of the other and brought a cup to her lips. Veigar glanced over to see that her sword was not there, nor her shield. Did she not know he could attack her right here and she would be unprotected? His thoughts were cut off as she spoke again. "You are alone. Why?"

Veigar looked right into her calm face and glared. "Of course I'm alone, that is what I like. I don't need anyone. Why do you care?" She closed her eyes and shook her head slowly, Veigar lowered his head and looked away. He hated that he had to look up to everyone!

"You don't need anyone? I'm not sure that is true. Either way, there's a difference in need and want. You don't want to be alone, do you?" She looked at him, his hat hiding his face as he stared at the floor.

"I'm fine being alone, being alone has made me strong. Something you wouldn't understand, you are with people almost all the time. You are never alone." He spat angrily as he glared at her. "You probably have someone with you right now too."

She met his gaze, but her expression stayed calm. "Yes, I have someone with me right now. You're here aren't you?" Veigar was shocked by this response, but before he could reply she continued. "Do you really think being alone has made you strong? Tell me this, could you go outside in the snow right now and be warm alone? Could you stand strong outside?" She rose slowly and beckoned him along as she moved towards the door. His body disobeyed him as it rose and followed her, his feet moving slowly. She opened the door and together the two went out into the blizzard.

"What are you doing? Why did you bring me out here?" He began angrily as she moved away from him. She didn't respond, just watched without moving. Before long, he was shivering, his feet freezing as he struggled to stand strong.

"Do you understand now? Alone you are cold, you have nobody to lean on." She moved next to him and put her arm on his shoulder. Instantly waves of warmth ran through him, his shivering stopping almost immediately. "But together, you are warm and strong. Look at me now, and tell me, do you really want to be alone? Today of all days? After I left the warmth of my other friends to find you?"

A tear escaped Veigar's eye as he shook his head. Had she really left the others to come be with him? "No." He said quietly. "No, I do not want to be alone anymore." Leona made sure he didn't see her smile as she led him back inside, and sat down on the floor next to him as they stared into the fire.

Veigar slowly began to nod off again, his head leaning on the woman's leg. "Leona?" He said quietly as sleep approached.

"Yes?" She answered, her eyes moving to look at him.

"Thank you." She smiled again and nodded as he drifted off to sleep. "Merry Christmas Leona."

"Merry Christmas Veigar."

The End.

Ugh, that one was no good either. Forgive me!

Magister Gir

12-31-2011

Fantastic! I love how you always kept Veigar angry and spiteful till the very end when he shown just what the company of others can bring. Thank you Thaisun I really enjoyed this and quite surprised someone managed to pull this off X3. Although I'm also still very tired and just really excited on how its Veigar x Leona so wait for someone else's judgement as well XD

Thaisun

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magister Gir View Post
Veigar!!! Reserved post cause i"m too tired to even read right!!!!
Gojfjkeld:fj:sd:fjkls

EDIT!!! *CAUGHT GLIMPSE OF LEONA'S NAME* FJKLDA;JFDK;LAJ;LFJD;AJGDAHGFDSJFIEOAFNVJDKVNAS YESSSSSSSSSSSSS
Uhhhhh.... Ok then? I take it that means that you're gonna post something I can understand later? XD

Dracozero

12-31-2011

-1 because Veigar would have probably killed her on the spot while laughing maniacally.

Thaisun

12-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dracozero View Post
-1 because Veigar would have probably killed her on the spot while laughing maniacally.
And this is why I don't like posting stuff. People like you with no imagination.

Magister Gir

12-31-2011

lol he's actually a friend of mine and he takes Veigar... very seriously to say the least XDD

Thaisun

12-31-2011

Well, I'm glad that I could make it work =) If anyone has any other ideas don't hesitate to ask.

Ouroborous HD

12-31-2011

-1 because veigar first would have twisted all the space around him before someone even tried to get near him. +3 because no one in their right mind would actually have leona care about veigar. +5 for originality

Thaisun

12-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkzero1 View Post
-1 because veigar first would have twisted all the space around him before someone even tried to get near him. +3 because no one in their right mind would actually have leona care about veigar. +5 for originality
Ok... So... +7? That's good then ^^ Well, gotta give credit to Magister Gir for the Leona and Veig idea.

Alright, next story (possibly last) coming up. Here's the possible pairings I have right now...
Riven - Malphite
Kennen - Teemo
Rumble - Soraka

I just need one or two votes =P

Magister Gir

12-31-2011

hm I vote for..... oh god umm............ Alistar and Janna! or Ali and Sona or Xin and Cass..... XIN AND CASS I DEMAND TO SEE THAT CHALLENGE!

btw I won't be able to see it cause I'll be gone on monday love you all <3