I had to go bot as teemo...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shaxtenn

05-29-2012

My best terrible bot lane matchup so far was as LeBlanc. I had AP runes and assumed someone else on the team would be going bot, so I could do my burst mage thing up top. Nope. I was stuck bot, laning against a Pantheon.

The one thing LB can't do is push a lane (at least, until you're substantially built). So I started with a pickaxe. I finished the game with Guinsoo's, Nashor's, Triforce, ninja tabi, and half a gunblade. It was hilarious. I had enough AD to push creeps, but enough AP that my spells hurt. I got a few kills. Unfortunately, Panth's passive does a good job of providing immunity to autoattacks, and I couldn't get in range of him without eating a full combo, so it wasn't what you'd call a success. Funny, though.

Those games just happen sometimes. You draw the joker, bad luck, so you're stuck in bot lane as Garen or Trundle or Taric. The best you can do is not take it too seriously, and give it a shot: you might even win. Especially if your team helps you out.

If you're well-rounded with your champions, that is, if you have a little experience playing Teemo as AP and AD and hybrid and tank as well as the standard on-hit, you'll be more prepared at being pushed out of your comfort zone. Items like Wit's End, Hexdrinker, Aegis (don't underestimate health, MR, and 8 AD), Abyssal, and Lich Bane could help you out against Malz, as well as the obvious QSS.

Warrrrax

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-29-2012

Remember that most players are tards. You simply didn't help things very much.

What to do: Dudes, I tried but Mal is owning me. Im headed top. Sorry.

What not to do: "GG, GGGGGGG ASHE SWITCH WITH ME"

Also, it is not THAT hard to counter Mal. Getting a Negatron cloak would have been a perfectly legit start, along with boots. You would then upgrade to quicksilver which allows you to cleanse his Ult and run off.

Even if this happened after you got your Pros Blade and boots, you have a 700 range DART. You can hit him with dart and not take any damage back. You simply dodge his Qs which is easy for small, fast teemo. His DOT has 650 range. By the time he is level 6, you could have the QSS.

So you just autoattack creeps and if you see him use a spell, you can move in on him and DART. If he just sits there, then you outpush him.

You gotta learn to adapt instead of QQing.

SHOE788

05-29-2012

Quote:
What to do: Dudes, I tried but Mal is owning me. Im headed top. Sorry.
This will net you even more reports.

If you can hug the tower, do it.

If you are getting owned and are desperate, sell a few items and stack defensive ones instead.

Otherwise, make sure that before the game you either pick a bot or someone gets assigned to bot.

Phourc

05-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHOE788 View Post
This will net you even more reports.
Possibly could end you up in the tribunal, but no one would hit punish xP

Omfg Devin

06-02-2012

i have trouble with no one as teemo.

Omfg Devin

06-02-2012

vs mal run attack speed reds yellows and quints plus ap blues. buy merc treads and wits end. fm so he never gets away. win. its called counter building

Panwar

06-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoWayDevin View Post
i have trouble with no one as teemo.
Then you simply haven't played against the right people. Any AD caster with a gap closer(Pantheon, WuKong, Talon, Riven) is going to give Teemo trouble. No matter how good you are.

Malzahar doesn't even have to fight you. He could just sit back and push mobs all day. And if he got an Abyssal's and a Ryalais; Teemo would still pretty much lose every fight if it came to it.

Omfg Devin

06-03-2012

You are speaking hypothetically. Have you never seen teemo played right? I've had no problems with any of the previously mentioned champs

mambawarrior

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-03-2012

Qss.
Use it

Lumara

06-04-2012

just go top, do not ever listen to anyone who tells you specifically to go bot, this is blind pick mode after all,

if they wanted that much power of authority to command you to go bot and ruin your play then they shuda went draft mode

what this does is force one of your other teammates, most likely the one who is trolling the most aka shyvana go bot instead because they really want to win,

more times then not this person is actually a good bot and the person with the most experience on bot,

even though they didn't wanna go themselves and didn't ask you if you wanted to go they just forced you to go bot, so just do not listen n stay up top,

also reports do not matter in dominion they never ban you or anything dominion is still ignored by riot including any and all reports.