Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Suggestion] First Win of the Day Reset

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fingyer

04-25-2011

I like it the way it is. I live in Australia and if it were to reset at an American midnight, it would, say be a guessing game as to when I can get the bonus again.

Storing the wins of the day is not a good idea in my opinion.

The idea that you should be able to see the time out of a game is good, and it should already be in there.

AKQZ

09-05-2011

They should add a clock at the welcoming screen, instead of after a battle ended, so we can see when to get the First Win of the Day.

Also, please show the time left to get IP & Exp from Bot at the welcoming screen.

These would help us a lot, and thanks in advance!

AlphaZid

09-13-2011

i completely agree even if a person is playing every other day and getting the bonus in possibly two consecutive games they are probably only playing those two games every other day and maybe a handful more but who cares the ppl playing midday probably play more therefore have more ip due to the aforementioned play styles factor of sleep deprivation.

Detexion

09-14-2011

hardcore IP farmers play everyday at the same time and still get the same IP gain rate while regular players have trouble farming because of the continual delay of resets. if the resets happen at a fixed time, then games can be more spread out and be done at any time of day.

Kame Senpai

09-14-2011

This would cause lots of traffic during the hour before and after the reset time.