[Bug] Sad Robot mumu skin?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Curlyfry

05-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by fosco View Post
It's all a ploy, this bug has spread around like wildfire, more and more people are going to buy this skin and then they are going to fix it. It's going to be legend...wait for it...dary Legendary.
Awesome How I Met Your Mother reference. The announcer should have like a .01% chance to say that.

Niceguydan8

05-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelligerentSwan View Post
Hey guys, please remember the summoner's code while playing. While I can see how this might be enjoyable for you, please remember that it can quickly turn to a not so enjoyable experience for others in the game. So enjoy yourself while playing, but not at the expense of others.
Most people seemed to have found it pretty hilarious, although I don't spam laugh a whole lot. I just do it on occasion

USnip

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapZero View Post
You're an idiot.
succinctly put

Yoshifanatic

05-29-2012

How about instead of flat out removing the global laugh, you make it so that everyone hears it every x minute(s)?

Unknown Mystery

05-29-2012

You could just limit the amount of times a person can laugh globally

Hardbuttpounding

05-30-2012

/gl for Global Laugh on certain champs with certain skins? I like that idea.

Ahhhh Crap

06-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelligerentSwan View Post
Hey guys, please remember the summoner's code while playing. While I can see how this might be enjoyable for you, please remember that it can quickly turn to a not so enjoyable experience for others in the game. So enjoy yourself while playing, but not at the expense of others.
this is just like ping spamming...but nothings been done to address that. The current cooldown is an improvement, but still open to abuse. Why not offer a separate sound slider for pings, and alternate (far less harsh) ping sound, a way to mute just ping sounds without muting the visual and anything else the champion says? All are fairly simple options not requiring a ton of extra code and would cut down on one of the easiest to abuse annoying factors.