[Bug] Sad Robot mumu skin?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kikhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-28-2012

I believe it was his laugh it sounded like it. It is global or at least it was 2 games ago. He was on the other team and was just spamming it all game. It was kind of creepy.

fosco

05-28-2012

It's all a ploy, this bug has spread around like wildfire, more and more people are going to buy this skin and then they are going to fix it. It's going to be legend...wait for it...dary Legendary.

BelligerentSwan

Sr. Sound Designer

05-28-2012
1 of 2 Riot Posts

Hey Guys Thanks for letting us know about this. I'll take a look at in the morning and see if we can get it addressed.

CodeCloak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-28-2012

I was only spamming it a little bit! GG though.

Sagee Prime

05-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelligerentSwan View Post
Hey Guys Thanks for letting us know about this. I'll take a look at in the morning and see if we can get it addressed.
Don't fix it. Its awesome.

ShadeeFan

05-28-2012

Don't fix it, I need to get it and spam his laugh all game first

BelligerentSwan

Sr. Sound Designer

05-28-2012
2 of 2 Riot Posts

Hey guys, please remember the summoner's code while playing. While I can see how this might be enjoyable for you, please remember that it can quickly turn to a not so enjoyable experience for others in the game. So enjoy yourself while playing, but not at the expense of others.

CodeCloak

05-28-2012

Had any of the players asked me to stop I definitely would have

Sol Badguy

05-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelligerentSwan View Post
Hey guys, please remember the summoner's code while playing. While I can see how this might be enjoyable for you, please remember that it can quickly turn to a not so enjoyable experience for others in the game. So enjoy yourself while playing, but not at the expense of others.
I don't really see how you or your company could justify taking action for a problem entirely centered on your backend issues and it's even more alarming if your internal tools take logs of actions like laugh. Being a sound guy I'm gonna assume you don't really speak for that department of Riot Games though.

RapZero

05-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol Badguy View Post
I don't really see how you or your company could justify taking action for a problem entirely centered on your backend issues and it's even more alarming if your internal tools take logs of actions like laugh. Being a sound guy I'm gonna assume you don't really speak for that department of Riot Games though.
You're an idiot.