Darkfire Shyvana -- Ult Glitches

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dragon of Toran

05-28-2012

When I use Shyvana's ult while using the Darkflame Shyvanna skin the game, lags out on for the duration of the jump. Once the jump is done everything returns to normal. The bug is not game-breaking, but it is jarring. I tested out her classic and iron scale skins, and I found them to be fine. It seems that the glitch is limited only to her new skin.

Digitality

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-28-2012

I have the same issue. It seems to be limited to only the first Ultimate use of the game though as far as I can tell in my case. It lags up when she shifts and dives forward, and sometimes my jump is cut short in the process.

Holykow

05-29-2012

Me and many of my friends/the enemy teams we were against all of yesterday and today have experienced freezes lasting 1-5 seconds when Dark Flame Shyvana (specifically) uses her ultimate. This has caused me to miss assured kills by ulting into walls and has caused my friends/enemies to lag out and miss kills/die where they otherwise wouldn't. Today we noticed that Shyvana does not even have to be on your screen for the freeze to happen, but if she ultis anywhere on the map (and this can be the enemy team too) both teams may experience a brief freeze for 1-5 seconds regardless of seeing Shyvana. Yesterday night that happened to me and my friends playing a premade against a Dark Flame Shyvana who we didn't see (She froze into the wall and we didn't even get the chance to see her). It happened again with me and a friend in a bot game where all the players on our team froze when she ulted in mid. This means that shyvana can be in the fog of war and ulti and it may still freeze (you don't even have to see her). I just thought that I would share my experiences with the skin so that it would better help the DEV team fix and troubleshoot these problems so I can stop ulting into walls (or in one case my own tower).

P.S. I've had games where the ulti froze me and my friends multiple times, so it isn't always on the first ulti. At least in my case.

CaptnBarbosa

05-30-2012

I can confirm having the same issue

EndlessDeath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-31-2012

same, riot fix this plz

Refugee

05-31-2012

Same problem

Steel Hellkite87

06-02-2012

Same problem

UmbraSentry

06-02-2012

Yes, I would also like to say that whenever I go Dragon with the Dark Flame skin the game lags with a gross FPS drop. Any help would be appreciated.

-Cole

DuckDales

06-02-2012

Came to make this thread I'm having the same problem

Heated Penguin

06-02-2012

Same problem. Tested different skins and I have zero problems with ult transformation. I even tried turning my graphics settings down (where I'm getting 70+ fps normally) and still when I ult with the darkflame skin, I lag out for like 1.5-2 seconds which is completely awful.