advanced tips

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aeraden

08-21-2010

Hey everyone,

I've been playing LoL for almost a month now, I am summoner level 21 and well I'm looking for tips that help in playing LoL. Particularly things like camera control or other mechanical aspects like that. I have a hard time playing with the camera unlocked because a lot happens around your champion and the screen is zoomed in pretty far, I'd prefer it a bit father away like in Warcraft III and other RTS's. Any advanced tips will be greatly appreciated. I am good with a decent amount of champions. I'm just trying to find my perfect setup to where I can focus on the strategy and less on "oh **** my camera is going nuts".

Zackovs

08-21-2010

you have to get used to to clicking around the minimap to look in an area (or f1-5 at allies) and using your mouse to pan the camera almost constantly. Hit space when you need to return to yourself.

KalosCast

08-21-2010

This is limited by the hardware itself, but the larger your screen resolution is, the wider viewing range that you have.

Aeraden

08-21-2010

I have 1200x800...I wish my laptop had an HDMI, or else I'd use my hd tv to play...is there an HDMI to something else adapter? or no

KalosCast

08-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeraden View Post
I have 1200x800...I wish my laptop had an HDMI, or else I'd use my hd tv to play...is there an HDMI to something else adapter? or no
I think there's HDMI to DVI, if I remember correctly, HDMI is just DVI with sound and a different shape to the port. I'm sure you can find one off Newegg.com if you're in North America for pretty cheap. Retail stores like to charge an arm and a leg for them.

I know if you use a mod to increase your sight range, it's bannable, so you're probably just stuck.