"Movement Based Ability" bug?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xpectr3

05-28-2012

i have been facing a problem lately playing as shen my "E" as i shoot forward i am actually pulled back and then delayed and put back to where i was supposed to be , but in the process my taunt does not occur and it terribly "effs" up my gameplay at first i thought it was my graphics card or something or just my pc being a female dog , but when my teammates complained that they saw the bug when it occurred around them aswell i was really worried , this does not happen with every use of my "E" ability though , more like every 3-4 times or even more frequent at times , also to be noted playing as a tristana once i was heavily burdened when i faced the exact same bug with more disturbing outcomes , when use of my Jump ability probably "W" for tristana , i hit what seems to be the top of my screen instead of jumping down in a curve and i fall exactly where i was supposed to but with a delay , and also the damage was vastly reduced. please help riot , i am concerned mostly about the shen problem im facing as at the moment it is my favorite champ.

Thankful to attention
Avid

Xpectr3

05-28-2012

one thing i forgot to mention , this HAS been happening after the recent map update.

TheWittyScamp

05-28-2012

I've been having this problem on Ezreal's blink and Caitlyn's net as well.

Nothing is more frustrating than to pull off a great escape and have your character delay during the blink, rendering it absolutely useless.

CristinaK

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-28-2012

turn off the "predict movement" option,,, try