1850 True damage

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

enderdio

05-28-2012

I'm guessing he ulted you, didn't kill you, but then killed someone else and ulted you again. I've seen it do 900 damage, which is already ridiculous.

Sam Is Whoa

05-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by enderdio View Post
I'm guessing he ulted you, didn't kill you, but then killed someone else and ulted you again. I've seen it do 900 damage, which is already ridiculous.
yea......thats not possible but nice try. fake pic

Skilltestingman

05-28-2012

really looks not possible with those items

Hollywoood

05-28-2012

look at his build, completely fed. and he had to have 5 stack ulted you, I mean I don't even think that's an unaltered screenshot. but, ill believe you?

Wrench

05-28-2012

lol I've had darius with bloodthurster, infinity edge, adn like other ad items, and i was nowhere near 1.8k lmao... this darius is using a trinity force and bt ? u serious right now ?

pcp

05-29-2012

That hit's even more than veigars extremely powerful ult.

NeloAngel0

05-29-2012

I don't think that was from one ultimate the max I got was 1192

Thraecius

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-29-2012

you just need to learn not to feed, that's all

why downvote lol? its hard to feed any champion once you understand how they work, so basically you need more practice against darius, maybe against tryndamere and yi too XD

IceGaia

05-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreyni View Post
With 1.5 scaling to AD, that damage is around a full passive stack, doing 680 base True Damage, then (1833-680)/1.5=776 or so AD.

Would anyone like to explain to me how this can be achieved with his item build? :/
These numbers prove it pretty impossible for that damage to have been achieved with his items.

I believe the OP's attached image was doctored by adding a 1 in front of the 833. Looking at it closely and increasing the brightness, there is a mysterious dark box within the contours of the 1. It was probably copied and pasted on top of the original screen shot to make his ultimate seem incredibly overpowered. Also, if I remember correctly, the ultimate has a damage cap.

TL;DR: Pretty sure that image was doctored/edited and it only hit for 833 dmg.

normantran25

05-29-2012

no wtf darius is good the way he is no need to nerf it takes skills