1850 True damage

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shoomi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreyni View Post
With 1.5 scaling to AD, that damage is around a full passive stack, doing 680 base True Damage, then (1833-680)/1.5=776 or so AD.

Would anyone like to explain to me how this can be achieved with his item build? :/
Thats what I thought, my guess is that he managed to ult the same person twice in one fight.
Although he's a pain in the ass I'm pretty sure he's not 1850 true damage OP

Catnium

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-28-2012

talents +% damage done to guy under 40% hp surely helps
and who realy knows where thay factor in that 1.5% damage increase from other offence talent.

Umbrorum

05-28-2012

just wait for the next update untill he gets nerfed ...

No101

05-28-2012

lets look at his item build say his runes and mastery and base damage get him to 150 then his item build (assuming full stacks) BT -100 damage tri like 30 damage so that is saying his ult of 360 + (1.2 x 160) and you get 552 x 2 for 5 stacks 1104 so that leaves about 700 damage that shouldn't be their on a at lest level 16 char 9asumeing level 3 ult for max damage) so you end up with... a fake picture

Kyage

05-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by No101 View Post
lets look at his item build say his runes and mastery and base damage get him to 150 then his item build (assuming full stacks) BT -100 damage tri like 30 damage so that is saying his ult of 360 + (1.2 x 160) and you get 552 x 2 for 5 stacks 1104 so that leaves about 700 damage that shouldn't be their on a at lest level 16 char 9asumeing level 3 ult for max damage) so you end up with... a fake picture
Truth.

Destined Ice Man

05-28-2012

and u should be able to 1 shot kill that darius, just cc then kill him, he really cannot have both options of survivability and crazypain, he has to give up one

Wrench

Recruiter

05-28-2012

guys this is bs i play darius like every game. if you guys believe this you guys are morons.

Man

05-28-2012

I'm still a noob so can't really say much about whether or not it's OP but it's definitely really annoying in game :P Seen a few darius's completely turn a game around with their ult >.<

Slaz

05-28-2012

Revived by GA or Zilean, ulted twice?

Sam Is Whoa

05-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slaz View Post
Revived by GA or Zilean, ulted twice?
His ult goes on CD if used against a champ with GA not sure about the zil ult but im sure its the same.