Is this good for the game?

Yes, I love it! 42 44.21%
Good concepts, bad numbers 15 15.79%
YAY! poll = troll 20 21.05%
No, you suck. 18 18.95%
Voters: 95. You may not vote on this poll

Ted, the Minion Leader

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Iminonai

06-21-2012

This. Is. Gold. I want this champion. I would pay 1820 Riot Points to buy him. He is amazing. This is the best idea I have ever seen on the forums and I really hope Riot makes him. The abilities are great, the lore is nice, and his dialogue is perfect. You sir, have won the internet.

Shadowmender

06-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiiron View Post
This. Is. Gold. I want this champion. I would pay 1820 Riot Points to buy him. He is amazing. This is the best idea I have ever seen on the forums and I really hope Riot makes him. The abilities are great, the lore is nice, and his dialogue is perfect. You sir, have won the internet.
Thanks, that made my day.

JappersMcJappers

06-22-2012

this is such a cool idea!
i like the fact that he works well with minions but i feel like you'd end up shoving lane so efficiently that it would just be too much lane dominance. maybe a few more offensive or champion support abilities rather than mostly minion support?

JappersMcJappers

06-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earl of Madness View Post
This champion currently is very well built and a very good support I can't think of anything wrong with him. Though i normally write very in depth reviews I enjoy this champion a lot. One thing I must digress about is this champion has not one damage ability. Some champions, particularly supports, will have fewer damaging abilities but most will have 1 or 2 and having none will make him one of the weakest champions to play with because he will be useless by himself, at least supports have some defense mechanism even if it isn't a good one. Consider this when you are making changes so that he is actually able to retaliate against damage. Other than that this is a great concept and I highly approve of this.
this as well.

Turok20310

06-22-2012

I would love to play this champion someday I love the aura things the minion buffs. This champion would make a great support , and i like playing that ^^ But indeed one damage spell would be awsome but i really love the idea of using minions !

Shadowmender

06-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turok20310 View Post
I would love to play this champion someday I love the aura things the minion buffs. This champion would make a great support , and i like playing that ^^ But indeed one damage spell would be awsome but i really love the idea of using minions !
really not liking the situation you guys are putting me in here

Shadowmender

06-28-2012

REALLY!!?! why has no one commented in more than a week?

Hephaestus2

Recruiter

06-28-2012

I rather like the idea of a minion supporter but i do agree with some of the above comments.

Shadowmender

06-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hephaestus2 View Post
I rather like the idea of a minion supporter but i do agree with some of the above comments.
so, you want that suggested spell, fury hit, or something?

Xpecial Ed

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-30-2012

Not sure if it's been said yet, too lazy to read all the posts but the lore on minions:

"Minions are constructs of the League, used specifically for battle arenas. They aren't sentient. In the earliest days of the League – during their extensive testing phase – there was a rumor that they were using sentient beings as minions. They even supposedly used necromancy to summon skeletal minions to fight as the minions of today do. Such rumors are generally thought to be unsubstantiated."

Therefor, unless this was one of earliest "sentient beings" used as minions, this champion would make absolutely no sense lore wise.