They are scripting still????

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tragalo

05-27-2012

Posting from an alt, riot has asked me to keep my main identity a secret. I am in no way shape or form employed by riot, but during all of season 1, I was a key person that helped keep this game safe from people.

Let me be more specific. There is a way to exploit server data, that I've reported and have had over 5000 accounts banned for it. I won't go into details, but you basically send a script that intercepts data files going between servers. It alters the info just before the damage is registered from the server. Basically it allows multipliers to be added 50000 times over. So 1AD could do 50,000 damage. Now here's what you can do. Send a second script to the other part of the server, which changes the log info, and then deathrecap reports it as normal.

The actual ability to do this isn't VERY easy, but people deep in the IT world are able to do this. Recently, maybe 2 years ago, I was hired by the United Nations, to protect against terroristic threats. That's all I can say about my job, but since A "shady" at best chinese investor bought out Riot Games Inc, the amount of data being transmitted world wide brought attention to my superiors. Unlike World of Warcraft, Riot servers are not secured even 5% as well.

The only way I can detect foul play other than the obvious, is a mod me and my team made called LoL Recount. It data mines the actual info before it is intercepted a second time back to the server.

So, that being said anyone who accesses this game gives me 100% legal rights by the United Nations Act to protect against terroritistic threats, to scan anyone and everyones computer that connects to this game. I can see what your transmitting back and forth to Riot games.

During season 1, I scanned over 20,000 computers and found over 25% of them committing an illegal act of scripting corrupted data files to the server. I reported them and for the most of season 1 we went free of issue. I took about 8 months off, and just about EVERY game I enter I see it. I've been playing as many games as possible and reporting as many people as I can, but I am extremely far behind.

I am not sure what we can do, seeing as only me and my team(who really doesn't play) are legally allowed to find people the way we do. I hope Riot just improves their security and prevents this from happening like it is now.

Bridget FF

05-27-2012

stfu

God Hates Teemo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-27-2012

Yeah and I'm Barack Obama.

Charles Barklius

05-27-2012

And I'm Carmen Sandiego, guess where I am!

Magik

05-27-2012

cool story bro
tell it again

Tragalo

05-27-2012

This is a legit post. My main is TNA_Marshal world ranked 22nd team TNA. Idk where people get this idea that this is a lie. Look it up if you don't believe me. Just google the work I've done to stop this.

erik

05-27-2012

sdfu no one cares

hm do u anythin about the runes that close ur lol progrem? i been fighting nerds with stuff all day

Sykah

05-27-2012

ur dum.

Bridget FF

05-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tragalo View Post
This is a legit post. My main is TNA_Marshal world ranked 22nd team TNA. Idk where people get this idea that this is a lie. Look it up if you don't believe me. Just google the work I've done to stop this.
lol n ur can not scan meh cuz i am behind 7 proxies sir good day

GenericNameFTW

05-27-2012

0/10

Hired by UN then connecting a free online game to terrorism is just trying too hard.