League High [Collaboration Fanfic]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Oçtøpus

08-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuggableZombie View Post
We weren't actually playing the champions, we were just writing them. Most of us took multiples. I had Morde, Panth, and Shaco as my three main ones. I know I had Varus for a side story me and one of the other writers were doing. It's at a stand still right now because a lot of us are busy. I'm headed to college in the next few weeks so I think my writing is going to slow down immensely. But yeah, I had Varus incase you were wondering who had him.
Yes, I read who were writing what champions. I thought it was fitting Blade got Talon, Sona, and LeBlanc. I would love to see pedo talon hitting on Sona.

Mr Ratz

09-04-2012

First of all I would like to congratulate all the authors involved. The first day has been a very good read. I really enjoyed the bouncy style and I don't know how you guys kept up with everything.

Reading the comments I can see that this story is in a bit of a pickle. I would really like to see this going further as I truly believe this a great unique idea. Now, instead of just hoping, I would like to offer you guys my help. I will be honest, I have never written any fiction before and I am not sure how I could help. I am however, willing to try, and really help with whatever is necessary. As I am taking a year off school to work, I have some free time I am willing to dedicate to this. Just add me in game or something, I am on everyday.

Congratulations again to all involved.

HuggableZombie

09-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Ratz View Post
First of all I would like to congratulate all the authors involved. The first day has been a very good read. I really enjoyed the bouncy style and I don't know how you guys kept up with everything.

Reading the comments I can see that this story is in a bit of a pickle. I would really like to see this going further as I truly believe this a great unique idea. Now, instead of just hoping, I would like to offer you guys my help. I will be honest, I have never written any fiction before and I am not sure how I could help. I am however, willing to try, and really help with whatever is necessary. As I am taking a year off school to work, I have some free time I am willing to dedicate to this. Just add me in game or something, I am on everyday.

Congratulations again to all involved.
The problem wasn't really that we didn't have people. The problem was that we all did have other stories to work on and the authors that didn't join our Skype group kind of got left out.

Silver of Souls has Wounded

Grand Viper has A Blade Reforged and his other stories

Bladeangelx has Rose of Deceit

I'm not sure what Haruka Shinigami had but she is busy now

I have Disrupting The Balance

Dorryza was kind of alone since we were all doing our own projects.

I was talking with Grand Viper of trying to revive this project but I've been busy as of late and so we're not sure when we can or if we can bring this back. If you still want to help, you can add me on Skype. zombiethekid44 is my skypename. In the client I am HuggableZombie.

BSMaster

09-06-2012

Well this Fan-Fic had a lot of people, now there is only one person working directly on it, the others are on hiatus or their own stories. Haruka is currently writing the side stories for League High in school, How I know? I'm her classmate.

hi im haru

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-27-2012

The latest chapter has been posted.

TheStalwart

09-27-2012

...where!!!!

hi im haru

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-27-2012

It's on Fanfiction.net. http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8157280/1/League-High
We're working on the next chapter. (: We post it on Fanfiction because it's too hard to post on the forums with the length of the story.

Mirth The Bard

09-30-2012

Very very good. Some inconsistencies and ambiguities, but overall a quite entertaining read. I really love how some of the characters have been portrayed .

Grand Viper

09-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BSMaster View Post
Well this Fan-Fic had a lot of people, now there is only one person working directly on it, the others are on hiatus or their own stories. Haruka is currently writing the side stories for League High in school, How I know? I'm her classmate.
Ahem. My name is Jarvan.

And I'm. @#!$ing. Helping.

Butterflies!

BSMaster

10-02-2012

...Apparently, im one of the people that actually discourages here from writing this fan fic. funny enough though, she still writes it.