League High [Collaboration Fanfic]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RyuNaganoto

06-19-2012

Giving this a small bump so other people can see. To all the readers, new and old, Please comment whatever you think. If you like it, then leave a comment. If not, still feel free to make a comment. We can take constructive criticism, if you have something you think we could improve on, don't hesitate to say it.

I would also like to thank all the readers who have read through this. We have put a large amount of work into this story and we are glad for you supporting by reading it. Once again, thanks.

Ask Katarina

06-30-2012

Wait... me... smoking?

and turning down cookies?

Wha?

TheUltimate3

07-02-2012

Any update to this?

Dorryza

07-02-2012

oh we're actually furiously working on this. It's just this is really hard to coordinate at times =_=

HuggableZombie

07-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUltimate3 View Post
Any update to this?
Let me clarify what's been happening.

We started working on this and came out with our intro chapter. We started working on the second chapter and found out it was a bit too choppy and looked weird when reading it. It had half of one story and then the other half was another story and it just didn't look like it meshed well. So we had an idea to approach this differently. We would release this collaboration in short stories rather than chapters that way no one is confused about what chapter is about what.

It may seem like we're not working on this, but really we're just trying to get everything organized so that everything comes out smoothly. I probably sound like a rioter right now, but really, we've been working on this pretty hard.

TheUltimate3

07-03-2012

I had no doubt you guys were working on it. It's just to often a good story is started, gets somewhere, then disappears from the face of the planet. A small update, every few weeks or so that could equate to "We're not dead!" would suffice for me. I am a very patient man lol.

ImperfectSanity

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-05-2012

update?

Oçtøpus

08-05-2012

Man, I would have done anything to be Varus. Guess it's time to start my epic lore-writing career as Varus.

HuggableZombie

08-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mollusks View Post
Man, I would have done anything to be Varus. Guess it's time to start my epic lore-writing career as Varus.
We weren't actually playing the champions, we were just writing them. Most of us took multiples. I had Morde, Panth, and Shaco as my three main ones. I know I had Varus for a side story me and one of the other writers were doing. It's at a stand still right now because a lot of us are busy. I'm headed to college in the next few weeks so I think my writing is going to slow down immensely. But yeah, I had Varus incase you were wondering who had him.

HuggableZombie

08-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by loserguy56 View Post
update?
Our schedules don't really mesh that well. We all live in different time zones so we go to bed and wake up at different times. Not to mention, we're all gonna be pretty busy once the school year starts. I want to say we can keep this going, but I'm not entirely sure myself. A lot of the writers wanted to keep working on their own fanfics, thus the level of actual work slowly began to go down. It's at a stand still, but Blade, GV, and I still want to work on this and make it work. We had a whole lot of awesome things planned and I hope one day you guys will get to see it. Trust me, if this starts rolling again, you are in for some treat.