League High [Collaboration Fanfic]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BSMaster

05-27-2012

OH...really?...I would defy and use Counter Strike to dodge all of those slaps.
and hey they should make a champion about you. lol

Wizerdlol

05-28-2012

Its out! Thats pretty cool.
I havn't read it all yet, but I do think it'll be pretty funny, since I personally trolled it myself XD
You know, thinking back, it was a long journey from the start... To tell the truth, I thought i'd never see this really get so well collaberated and thought out, but it sure did work. Now, thinking about it...... I sure trolled alot XD
O well, like the story up till now, pretty funny XD

:P Wiz :P

Loso

05-29-2012

So, I have a question:

Are all of the non human characters human in this story? Or are they the same as always?

MajesticRaven

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-29-2012

They're human. The school is as...*normal* as possible.

RyuNaganoto

05-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AhLoso View Post
So, I have a question:

Are all of the non human characters human in this story? Or are they the same as always?
Personally, I still see them as their Character forms in game (With a few minor tweaks), but when I hear their names I just can't see anything else. The curse of playing so much League I guess. Like Morde for example, I just can't see him without his Suit of Armor.

TheUltimate3

05-30-2012

Excellent read. I do say I quite enjoy how some characters are portrayled differently than lore (Karma) how they usually are portrayed in fan lore (LeBlanc, Rumble), and how some didn't change at all (Lulu).

I will say this though...as I read through the entire thing, the one thing I hope more than anything is for a scene where Garen shows up has him popping out of flippin nowhere screaming Demacia. Only hope lol.

I await patiently for the next installment...chapter...thing.

Grand Viper

05-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AhLoso View Post
So, I have a question:

The only absolute non-human is Cho'gath. He is the terror of the Void teaching Home Economics. No one questions why a demon is there or how, because he's part of the faculty. He also had a great resume.

belthazor3457

05-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grand Viper View Post
The only absolute non-human is Cho'gath. He is the terror of the Void teaching Home Economics. No one questions why a demon is there or how, because he's part of the faculty. He also had a great resume.
Cho'gath is not a demon. His is an extraordinary gentleman who is very well cultured. We have tea and brunch every sunday afternoon. He even invited me to a high-class event for wine-tasting.

ImperfectSanity

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-05-2012

bump so pepole get to see it

BladeAngelx

06-06-2012

Thumbs up if you want more Talon fight scenes! >.> I mean what???

Thanks for the feedback everyone