Darius on Twisted Treeline?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tribblegoggles

05-26-2012

Anyone tried it yet? After seeing him in action for a couple days, he seems like the kind of guy who would excel at 3's.

Henry Plainview

05-26-2012

I played a game with him on release day (enemy team had him too). Ours roflstomped, the other one got shut down and was kind of useless. My impression was that he's very good, but much riskier than, say, Jax.

Exotic3s

05-26-2012

I say he is NOT op. at all dont let people tell you he is. Use him. Many players are more op than him. Go ahead and use him he is good fun balanced player. Dont know about dun I have actually not used him but yeah. He not op. Jax is actually more of a piss off to play against than Darius by far I got a triple today I pciked up Jax. and they had a darius Ashe and Voli. I ended up killing Ashe in like a 3 seconds than I used dodge empowerd Darius leaped him pressed my ult. Ignited him than he died. Than killed Voli with a lil over 100 hp. I was not fed at all till after that fight neither were they

Thougar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollinFeedRAGE View Post
I say he is NOT op. at all dont let people tell you he is. Use him. Many players are more op than him. Go ahead and use him he is good fun balanced player. Dont know about dun I have actually not used him but yeah. He not op. Jax is actually more of a piss off to play against than Darius by far I got a triple today I pciked up Jax. and they had a darius Ashe and Voli. I ended up killing Ashe in like a 3 seconds than I used dodge empowerd Darius leaped him pressed my ult. Ignited him than he died. Than killed Voli with a lil over 100 hp. I was not fed at all till after that fight neither were they
/facepalm

Always MIA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-26-2012

I think he's a decent champion for TT but his ult would definitely have more potential in 5's.

Noobtactical

05-27-2012

He may be the strongest champ on TT at this time. I've played quite a few games, and if theres only 1 darius in game, that team wins a lot. If he lands his ult in a teamfight, he'll generally ace from there and theres not as many teammates in 3's to focus him down to prevent this from happening.

Leonixxiii

05-27-2012

Hes very strong in that he can gank very easily in TT... Is he OP? That really depends on your team(s) imo.

Exotic3s

05-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thougar View Post
/facepalm
Ummm? WHy Facepalm? He really is not op. CAn you please explain to me how he is op? I want to know why people are sayin this when I kill him so easy with every champ almost.

Thougar

Recruiter

05-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollinFeedRAGE View Post
Ummm? WHy Facepalm? He really is not op. CAn you please explain to me how he is op? I want to know why people are sayin this when I kill him so easy with every champ almost.
You don't see the failure in your statement? ESPECIALLY the underlined part!?!?

You cant judge a champion if you have never played them, ESPECIALLY in the 1st few days he came out where people are still learning to use him. It doesn't work that way!

LostRaider

05-27-2012

Well I just played a TT game for a fun change of pace.

Boy does it seem like a joke more than ever. All I'm seeing are Olaf+Darius and getting 75% true damage ****-raped. I know the game is not balanced around TT though, but this was just terrifying.