1350 tank amumu or cho

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

amerricka

05-27-2012

I need a good tank that costs 1350. I am currently deciding between Amumu and Cho gath. Both look pretty good, but i'm having trouble deciding, which one is best. Please help. thanks.

TeknoWizard

05-27-2012

Depends where you want the tank.

Jungle: Cho or Mumu
Top: Cho
Mid (Maybe): Cho

Mundo and Alistar are some nice tanks for that price too.

amerricka

05-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeknoWizard View Post
Depends where you want the tank.

Jungle: Cho or Mumu
Top: Cho
Mid (Maybe): Cho

Mundo and Alistar are some nice tanks for that price too.
Basically where ever they can be, versatile. And can soak up damage.

TeknoWizard

05-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by amerricka View Post
Basically where ever they can be, versatile. And can soak up damage.
Cho naturally gains health over time, due to his ult. He also puts out decent damage, and can recover some of his health back as you last hit. Plus, he's so big at 6 stacks, that people focus him, and not the carry.

Mumu is a great tank. Awesome initiates, good CC, a nice damage aura. Plus, he's a yordle so he has some global taunt.

Mundo builds a lot of health, he gets a lot of regen, and with his ult, he can go from 5% of health, to nearly full VERY quickly. Plus he puts out nice damage.

Alistar has a heal, and has a knockback, knockup, stun, and a ult that negates damage.

CC: Mumu, Alistar

Damage: Mundo, Cho

DiabloHellfire

05-27-2012

Buy Cho' gath,He is one of the few champs that does over 1000 true damage with his ulti,and when you do get used to him,and feed until your 6 stacks with your ulti,people are gonna get scared,and when some one ulti's,just q them,it'll waste thier ulti.By the time u finish your training with cho,ull have enough ip to buy amumu or any other tank of ur choice

amerricka

05-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeknoWizard View Post
Cho naturally gains health over time, due to his ult. He also puts out decent damage, and can recover some of his health back as you last hit. Plus, he's so big at 6 stacks, that people focus him, and not the carry.

Mumu is a great tank. Awesome initiates, good CC, a nice damage aura. Plus, he's a yordle so he has some global taunt.

Mundo builds a lot of health, he gets a lot of regen, and with his ult, he can go from 5% of health, to nearly full VERY quickly. Plus he puts out nice damage.

Alistar has a heal, and has a knockback, knockup, stun, and a ult that negates damage.

CC: Mumu, Alistar

Damage: Mundo, Cho
thanks for the response, but what's your honest opinion. Which do you personally prefer out of the bunch.

Support Is Hard

05-27-2012

Quote:
I need a good tank that costs 1350. I am currently deciding between Amumu and Cho gath. Both look pretty good, but i'm having trouble deciding, which one is best. Please help. thanks.
I havent played Cho gath but i have amumu and i love is great cc and his ability to also use ap damage.

TeknoWizard

05-27-2012

Quote:
thanks for the response, but what's your honest opinion. Which do you personally prefer out of the bunch.
Cho. Mundo as a VERY close second.

Savackz

05-28-2012

I agree with Tekno. I think Cho'gath is a very good tank that has a variety of purposes in a game. With dealing possibly over 1000 damage with his ult, he can 1v1 very well if it comes to top or mid, plus really good in mid due to his silence and knock-up. His poke it great and his farm.

Hollywoood

05-28-2012

amumu overall seems to have a better kit imo. I just dont like cho's playstyle