Adobe air.dll not working

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bynira

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-27-2012

Upon attempting to push the "Play" button after the patcher/news feed screen, I promptly receive a message reading:

"C:\League of Legends\RADS\projects\lol_air_client\releases\0.0. 0.147\deploy\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Adobe AIR.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support."

Since this time, I have:

1) Tried to run the repair tool. It said the repair was successful, didn't work, same error.
2) Tried to completely uninstall both Adobe AIR and League of Legends. Reinstalled both with all possible patches/updates. Did not work, same error.

Any other suggestions leading to my League working once more would be happily appreciated.

Bynira

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-27-2012

For good measure, I reinstalled Adobe AIR one more time, it is version 3.2.0.2070 (current). Let's try this out again...

Bynira

05-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bynira View Post
For good measure, I reinstalled Adobe AIR one more time, it is version 3.2.0.2070 (current). Let's try this out again...
Didn't work, sitting here waiting for someone with any idea how to fix this. Was working under 3 hours ago, ran Chkdisk and now it doesn't work. The registry being edited shouldn't have touched league, but in the off chance it did, I really don't know what is wrong or how to fix it. League worked after that Chkdisk as well.

Major Kozmo

06-27-2012

Im experiencing a similar problem. I repaired and reinstalled LoL 3 times now and also reinstalled anything regarding flash.

Day later I'm downloading a fresh League client and have done the same for AIR.

Rollba

09-18-2012

Im Still facing the same problem

Aregionius

Senior Wrenchman

09-19-2012

A reinstall should pretty much do the same thing, so I'm not sure this will help but try running through these items just in case,

3a. Delete the lol_air_client folder in your RADS projects folder (Default Path is, C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\projects) AND
3b. Delete the lol_air_client_config_na and the lol_launcher folders inside the RADS projects folder.
3c. Restart your computer and repatch

Rollba

09-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aregionius View Post
A reinstall should pretty much do the same thing, so I'm not sure this will help but try running through these items just in case,

3a. Delete the lol_air_client folder in your RADS projects folder (Default Path is, C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\projects) AND
3b. Delete the lol_air_client_config_na and the lol_launcher folders inside the RADS projects folder.
3c. Restart your computer and repatch
THANK YOU SO MUCH ITS WORKING AGAIN!. i tried a lot of ways after submitted my request tickets but its still stuck. But your solution worked. TY!

BluFier

03-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rollba View Post
THANK YOU SO MUCH ITS WORKING AGAIN!. i tried a lot of ways after submitted my request tickets but its still stuck. But your solution worked. TY!
omgosh it worked!!I love you!!