Athene's Unholy Grail who can build it?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cooper112

05-27-2012

Now that people have tested item i have heard people actually skipping ROA and getting this on champs like anivia and orianna. Also is this good on any mage with mana or is it situational can lux use this?>

Sleeper Cell

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-27-2012

This item is good on any mage. Basically serves the same purpose as ROA without the hp regen but does the mana portion about 10x better. Amazing for lane sustain, especially on champions like anivia and orianna and it will keep that pesky "WHY DID U RUN ANIVIA?!" "I was oom..." thing from happening.

RyuPhalian

05-27-2012

It works wonders on Maokai. It actually makes his Ult much more viable for sustained combat both offensively and defensibly.

Wasini

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-27-2012

I have tested it on many champs and no doubts it's a great item on any low cd mana skill basedl champ, after geting it i never ran out of mana and i could practically stop worrying about not spaming spells.

Feels great on lux (handy CDR), specially anivia (i love it), oriana, ziggs, brand, allmost any ap carry could think about buying it, it's not very expensive and the first 900 gold on the chalice of harmony helps a lot at the begining.

don't be afraid of buying it

Skarenox

05-27-2012

I build it on Brand, Karthus, Lux, Anivia, Ahri, Maokai, Akali (oops Akali is a flipping ninja ), Kassadin, Swain, Ziggs and Xerath. It's amazing and now I don't need Ionian Boots on some of those champions. Athene's Unholy Grail is a really usefull item.

FrostCake

05-28-2012

Oh god, Swain. I don't even know why this item doesn't have Swain on its name.
And overall mana-hungry champs.

PhailRaptor

Adjudicator

05-28-2012

Galio no longer has to sell that early game Chalice when items lots fill up late game. This pleases him. Greatly.

Aggressive Ewe

05-28-2012

Heimer.

Mathbalnase

05-28-2012

Grail is the 4th or 5th item I finish (that's counting Chalice and Codex) as Anivia.

(usually Chalice, Boots, Codex, and then either Grail or Revolver, depending on how much more harrass I expect to be doing before the real teamfights break out where I need the Grail - sometimes I'll toss a Negatron into that mix that'll later be built into an Abyssal if enemy mages are giving me trouble, or a Cloth Armor for later AotL if my team in general is taking a beating, etc.)

PapillonMyu

05-29-2012

This item screams lux , it gives her the cdr she craves so much , a decent quantity of mr to better survive the other teams mid lane since shes very squishy , AND a **** load of mana regeneration she so needs , the ap is just the icying on the cake