Should Riot Buff Tryndamere?

BUFF Tryndamere 234 55.71%
DO NOT buff Tryndamere 186 44.29%
Voters: 420. You may not vote on this poll

Tryndamere Buff V2 [WITH POLL]

12345 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Venidium

05-26-2012

EDIT: WE ACHIEVED A BUFF! Not what I expected though. It seems like Riot is giving us little candy suckers when they're giving other champs the big boy lollipops.

After creating my first thread named "Tryndamere Buff/Legendary skin" I feel as if the liking the post idea is not working. I feel as if people are disliking it for no apparent reason. So let's do an actual poll and see where we go from here.

Please go to my previous thread for my arguments on why to buff him. Please keep both threads alive. WE WANT A CHANGE!
Previous Thread: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2151463
Please read my previous thread and the comments on it before voting. It may sway your opinion.

xXCrocmonXx

05-26-2012

When a Tryndamere can ignore my zoning attacks and just Endless Fury to tank everything (including turret fire), I'm pretty sure he is just fine.

His heal is meant to let him escape if he's getting poked as Endless Fury runs out. I've seen him do it to take shots from a turret, take huge harass on exiting a fight, and various other engagements. His Taunt is easy to time right to slow people, and his spin gets him through terrain for the purpose of escaping. He is perfectly fine as is.

I don't need a Tryndamere that cannot be dealt with ever, it's bad enough you have to silence-spam him to make him actually die in a team fight. He can walk in, tear down a team's DPS then walk away with Endless Fury. Or, if he's got a GA for some more tankiness, he can just forgo the Endless Fury until his GA gets popped.

Your original thread lost its validity when you outright tell people not to try and argue with you. Now however you're going to try again, but instead just go "vote with no explanations as to what buffs we want." And I'm pretty sure you're going to edit in "Don't try arguing with me with reason and logic you're dumb" to your OP after this post goes up.

He is perfectly fine. Try again.

Venidium

05-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXCrocmonXx View Post
When a Tryndamere can ignore my zoning attacks and just Endless Fury to tank everything (including turret fire), I'm pretty sure he is just fine.

His heal is meant to let him escape if he's getting poked as Endless Fury runs out. I've seen him do it to take shots from a turret, take huge harass on exiting a fight, and various other engagements. His Taunt is easy to time right to slow people, and his spin gets him through terrain for the purpose of escaping. He is perfectly fine as is.

I don't need a Tryndamere that cannot be dealt with ever, it's bad enough you have to silence-spam him to make him actually die in a team fight. He can walk in, tear down a team's DPS then walk away with Endless Fury. Or, if he's got a GA for some more tankiness, he can just forgo the Endless Fury until his GA gets popped.

Your original thread lost its validity when you outright tell people not to try and argue with you. Now however you're going to try again, but instead just go "vote with no explanations as to what buffs we want." And I'm pretty sure you're going to edit in "Don't try arguing with me with reason and logic you're dumb" to your OP after this post goes up.

He is perfectly fine. Try again.
I think you're mistaken here. Your opinion is important to this buff and please, by all means vote to not buff him. I specifically said in my last thread that people should provide logical arguments to why he should not be buffed. I made this poll so that both opinions can be displayed on a larger and more specific scale. So please vote!

Shave

05-26-2012

Seriously, Tryndamere is so weak now and he's countered so easy. The free Spinning Slash + Mocking Shout seems like a joke now. Mocking Shout had a health cost of 25 at all ranks. That's a supremely negligible amount of health past level 5. Spinning Slash had a scaling health cost between 40 and 80 among its ranks; another negligible amount of health and a welcome health loss of 125 for both abilities once his ult is ready (and let's not forget Bloodlust making all his health costs laughable). After the rework, Riot increased the early game CD of Spinning Slash by 2-4 seconds; this simply makes him more vulnerable during his early game. Tryndamere's early game is when he most relies on Spinning Slash to escape and be mobile in general for his own safety. Then there's CC...No one is as vulnerable to CC as Tryndamere is. Literally, every form of CC screws him over; he needs to not be rooted to chase anyone, not be blinded to hit anyone, not be silenced to slow/spin at them, not be stunned, not be feared, not be slowed, not be knocked, etc... In my opinion, I would say buff Tryn or at least put him back to how he was before the whole chain of nerfs and rework...

Aria Sachou

05-26-2012

The amount of Q.Q really shut trynd down.
I've vsed an enemy trynd who went 5/10 and because of us trying to dive him at his fountain when we were about to win he got a triple LOL.
Another trynd on my team fed so hard I forgot his score but I remember it was around 2/8.
Thank god I managed to beat enemy mid so I semi carried. It was party night after exams so we were in a good mood.

Hidden Sniper

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-26-2012

He has to get into attacking range to gain fury, and his heal is low without fury. He is hard countered by any sort of range in lane. I think he should have his old heal values back... AGAIN.

It's funny, after the re-work they buffed his heal because they said "They accidentally put it too low". Then he got his heal nerfed right back where it was before. What changed I wonder?

Rant with personal feelings ahead:
Imo, riot sucks at balancing. Darius is redic atm, Heimer is pretty much useless in any real game, and I still feel riot hasn't fit ranged carries as a whole into the game perfectly (feels alot better playing one in Dota for example). Then Riot caters to nerfing champs for new players, ruining their usefulness as you go up in levels (the case of Eve, and also Trynd). Because of their fear of "power creep" buffs are few, nerfs are everywhere, yet a red said that "the power level of champions goes up over time" for some reason (I don't see how that's possible with more nerfs than buffs every patch, maybe because people play them better over time?). Meanwhile more complex champs keep coming out overshadowing some old ones giving more damage and utility, while if you look at the old ones you'll just see a list of nerfs. They hardly ever give a champ back something they take, but they will not hesitate to take back something they give em. =.=

Venidium

05-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidden Sniper View Post
He has to get into attacking range to gain fury, and his heal is low without fury. He is hard countered by any sort of range in lane. I think he should have his old heal values back... AGAIN.

It's funny, after the re-work they buffed his heal because they said "They accidentally put it too low". Then he got his heal nerfed right back where it was before. What changed I wonder?

Imo, riot sucks at balancing. Darius is redic atm, Heimer is pretty much useless in any real game, and I still feel riot hasn't fit ranged carries as a whole into the game perfectly (feels alot better playing one in Dota for example). Then Riot caters to nerfing champs for new players, ruining their usefulness as you go up in levels (the case of Eve, and also Trynd). Because of their fear of "power creep" buffs are few, nerfs are everywhere, yet a red said that "the power level of champions goes up over time" for some reason (I don't see how that's possible with more nerfs than buffs every patch, maybe because people play them better over time?). Meanwhile more complex champs keep coming out overshadowing some old ones giving more damage and utility, while if you look at the old ones you'll just see a list of nerfs. They hardly ever give a champ back something they take, but they will not hesitate to take back something they give em. =.=
Totally agree with you. Most importantly, I feel as if Riot is just taking the old champions skill set and making small changes to fit the need of the new champions they create. Darius for example is a copy of Garen, Tryn, and Olaf. True damage ult with it looking exactly like Garen's. Garen's spin to win in just one spin. Tryn's spinning slash as a move to pull in champs rather than spinning towards them. Bottom line is to buff Tryn.

summoner ranger

05-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidden Sniper View Post

i do agree with u too, look at tf the his ult, then what did he really get from range, only thing i see it 15 buff in this range. that was not that good of buff, to me it was slap in the face. i would wish he would get buff to him going ad or just make him ap. but with the nerf to hell tryn u need to farm of so long if u are not going after noobs. so i wish he would get buff that would help this armor or some thing

Venidium

05-27-2012

Please like the post so it does not disappear with the negative votes, LUL.

AllTime MVP Andy

05-27-2012

I remember when tryn was actually good top lane.. Compare to Darius right now he's just piece of poop.

12345 ... 10