Darius (This is not a Q.Q thread)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chaiyns

05-30-2012

Darius seems to be countered very well by health soaks, have had great success against him with the bear, blitz, and mundo

Lotus Guardian

05-30-2012

I pooped on him as Fizz the Bruiser.

Exotic3s

05-31-2012

I will be making threads about Draven also is you guys are going to be commenting on what I have to say about him. Also bump and I will find ways to counter him on the first day and post it on my Draven thread

Exotic3s

06-01-2012

Darius is still not op. Watch him go int the mist as his brother comes out..

Coola

06-01-2012

He isn't, but its fun to get Jax, Shen, or Lee, because people either ban him, or first pick him.

Exotic3s

06-01-2012

I have never been Lee D= Really wanna try him... BUT HE IS NEVER FREE D=

pickanamesowecan

06-03-2012

Isn't darius just considered OP because of his ult? All it does is kill people that would probably die anyway, I don't see the issue. Just pick a counter like Jax and you'll be fine

Ask Arrick

06-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodlusk View Post
its OP because he has a lot of damage and his ultimate do(es) too much damage, being an ability which is reseted in kill. So his ultimate should be nerfed.
First off, HOW should his ultimate be nerfed? Less damage? More CD? No grace period (Done)?

Second off, Darius is promoted because he is able to dish out a ton of damage but HE IS NOT A TANK and so therefore can easily be focused down.

Quote:
AND really his ult does true dmg who cares. Olaf can do more true dmg with his W if you are able to use 3 times in a fight
Thing is, you can't use Olaf's W 3 times in a fight, which is why people say it's (Darius's ulti) OP. His W can be used once then has a CD.

Quote:
I have never been Lee D= Really wanna try him... BUT HE IS NEVER FREE D=
Please stay on topic. I mean I understand that you really want him but at least add something saying that Darius isn't OP, okay?

(First post)

I completely agree with you.
There may be points where he has OPness, but, like all other characters, can be countered.
I personally haven't found Darius's that often, and I dread facing them. I don't QQ about it though, I just focus him down then go in for the kill.
I would like to see who exactly counters Darius WELL. The more the better.

Takhuan

06-04-2012

Zillean and Darius. It's like WHAT?

Seriously go try it out. Get a friend who has Zillean, have him put a bomb on your head then make you go faster so you can go run up to people and grab them before the bomb goes off, then apply all your stacks and ult.

LunarGundam

06-04-2012

atm i think he is in a spot where he needs to be tweaked down but with this coming patch it looks like riots should make him balanced except for maybe his e which i think needs its ranged nerfed a little