Darius (This is not a Q.Q thread)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gryphon48

05-27-2012

I just played three games on TT, one with a Darius, two against a Darius (I was Blitzcrank all three times). I won the one against him, won one with him, and lost one with him. i.e., in my experience, it doesn't matter if he is on your team or the enemy team.
Darius isn't that OP in TT, as long as you have proper cc (like Blitz). It really just comes down to how well you and your teammates work together.

TokeHardGatorr

05-28-2012

I love you guys.

Takito

05-28-2012

Like every other champions he is strong if he is fed.If you gank him a lot early game he should not be a problem late.You need to adapt your gameplay to counter him that's it

Drake Nightroad

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-28-2012

ok . i am a darius player and i wil llink this to the tt . fact is .. today alone i came acrossed a fizz crying that darius was oped... yet with his team fizz morg and malpiht . and just team up on me first. over a gp they could goten. . 4 out of 5 times attacked by them when they grouped was a trible ult.. XD . fizz skills alone late game over power most champs alone seeing how he can evade attacks from almost any champ with playful trickester .. and Killerz297 the top laneer's jax gp and panth . i have come up aginst them with a team of ether mix matched at top lane ... they do hurt.. .. each can be counter just like a darius

Haunchbones

05-28-2012

If his only ability was his R and his passive, I WOULD play him, jsayin

RaphaelX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-28-2012

i think people call all new champs op because they dont know how to fight then yet imo i think people should learn to fight them and not instantly qq

xRyZ

05-29-2012

He is so easily countered. And in 3s he isnt even that good because he has no escape. His cons would be slow movement, no escape, and plenty of champions take a **** on him. Such as: Jax, Fiora, Yorick

Exotic3s

05-29-2012

All of what you guys are sayin is why I started this thread. Biggest one was the "Oh**** he is a new champ I don't know how to counter so ima just qq about him or I am too lazyy too find out how to counter him" Thank you guys SO much plz help me spread the word dthat he is not op... I am sick of people qq about him. Thanks

D3M0NDRAK3

05-29-2012

Putting all of that aside, you are aware that his ult doesn't do a great deal of damage unless he gets stacks of his hemorrhage on you, and he can only get stacks of it by getting close and attacking you.

My words of advice? Don't be a ******, consider moving away from him so he doesn't get stacks of hemorrhage on you, or better yet, use a ranged champion against him, hell, Ashe s***'s all over him.

Exotic3s

05-29-2012

^ AND really his ult does true dmg who cares. Olaf can do more true dmg with his W if you are able to use 3 times in a fight