Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

"Ghost matches"/Reconnect bug - Temp fix

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xFallenxAngelx

05-26-2012

Probably already posted somewhere, but according to what I've seen, if you log onto another PBE account, then log back into the account currently stuck at the reconnect screen, once you log back in, the problem is fixed. Also, by experience, new accounts couldn't be created atm. It just gets stuck and doesn't let you choose summoner icon. I'm not sure if it's an issue with just me, or if it affects others as well. Hope this helps

ZeTigerSpy

Recruiter

05-27-2012

Thanks, I've been wondering how to fix that problem, but I don't' have another PBE account!
What should i do?

SvetikSemicvetik

05-27-2012

same

Bende

05-27-2012

You can make a new acc.When youre stuck at the chose icon just click on the legue of legends at the top left corner it wakes you to the first page and youre icon remains the Null icon.

myotherhand

05-27-2012

I usually just restart my computer. At the moment it has happened to me again so I'm just reading forums now instead of restarting.

kwizzeh

05-27-2012

That method doesn't work regularly. I tried it several times over the course of the weekend and it did not work. I've heard restarting your modem to change IP address works, but I'm assuming only with dynamic IPs.

BringMe2Hell

05-27-2012

the only true method that is guaranteed to work is to skip waiting for stats and just wait.