Anyone Interested in a NEW map!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

zippofan

09-20-2012

magma chamber anyone?

TheColdChair

09-20-2012

^ Probably a map will come out with superior mode..

FirebatLance

09-20-2012

I'd honestly love to see something as simple as seasons added to summoner rift, change the appearance of it, make it random wich one it will be. Then at least we have 4 version of the map to enjoy. But a new map would be great. Hell they don't have to stick with a clone of DOTA they could create a similar map with a differant shape -.-.

remamber

09-21-2012

We ask for quality , not speed(if riot really want to create a new map)

─▒carus 905

09-21-2012

riot dosent make money off new maps, your crazy guy.

redhead1183

09-21-2012

I would love a new map!!! I love summoner's rift, but a new map would be great. Personally I'm not a big fan of dominion or twisted treeline. They are decent but they don't compare with SR. even though it is not a new map, ARAM made for a fresh playstyle.

Let's keep this thread going. the more comments the more chance riot will see it.

Mysterymage

02-08-2013

Has anyone ever played Fat Princess for the PS3 network? That is a great game and I wouldn't mind seeing a new map/mode with that kind of gameplay. Its fun and it requires some skill, but Oh My! it is addictive!!!

DCAntlers

06-08-2013

How bout a 10v10 map, with like 5 lanes. It would have to be larger obviously but it could ad some intensity to team fights. I agree though, a new map would be cool.