Hecarim jungle = easy counter

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AndreMR

05-26-2012

I have seen that the low hecarim dps, especially in the early game,
makes it extremely vulnerable to a counter in their jungle.

Several junglers are able to enter in the enemy jungle and kick hecarim ass without much difficulty.

Experts Junglers know this, and never let this opportunity pass.
So I ask .... what's the point of playing with a jungler unable to defend their jungle?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Misticaltom

05-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreMR View Post
I have seen that the low hecarim dps, especially in the early game,
makes it extremely vulnerable to a counter in their jungle.

Several junglers are able to enter in the enemy jungle and kick hecarim ass without much difficulty.

Experts Junglers know this, and never let this opportunity pass.
So I ask .... what's the point of playing with a jungler unable to defend their jungle?
A large number of junglers are incapable of defending there jungle well, and some junglers are horrid at stealing it. Hecarim is fast and does little burst and half decent sustain, not the fastest sure but it's not that bad when you consider the time he has between camps than say, Olaf and Darius.
The best junglers can do it all, yet arn't the greatest guys for the team. Udyr is always amazing, but provides nothing notworthy to the team, just like he has no mega ult of awesome, he's just an overall strong guy, and it works well.
Jarvan isn't nearly as strong, but he has CC, tons of it ready to take charge of the fight and the terrain.
Naut and Amumu can't hardly win a fight they enter in the jungle, but provide amazing ganks. Olaf and Jax arn't going to lose a fight in the jungler any time soon, but Jax needs 100+ CS than the Carries as well as all the kills to be as fed. Hecarim is quicky able to counter jungle decently part way through the game through his speed and eventual built damage., and his Kit synergies well with Team Fights, yet not for solo battles.

Hecarims is a team player. Team defends his jungle, he ganks and defends them.

So I ask... why judge a junglers worth, by only one aspect of there abillity?