Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Fiora vs Darius

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Last Spark

05-26-2012

Who´s the best option for you?

Fiora or Darius?, who can carry better a usless team (yeah know when you are playing and these ·%&/ noobs screw everything) ?
Who has more sustain for a solo top?
And who of those champs are viable in ranked?

Cartod

05-26-2012

I've just recently picked up Fiora, and she can be something of a hypercarry late game if things go her way, but if she gets CC'd and focused before she gets a chance to do something in a teamfight it can be really bad, and she's not very bulky, so you have to be careful.

Fiora has FAR more sustain than Darius

Darius seems like a stronger pick at the moment, but I haven't played him yet

Fiskers

05-26-2012

imo, Darius is more or less similar to Xin release as of right now.

CrewzControl

05-26-2012

Depends. How many tiamats is Fiora packing?

NEXMaRin

05-26-2012

Fiora
Max Q then W, dont grab E till level 12, if he gets 5 bleed stacks his ults rapes u
use W to negate his W's damage and harass with Q

Iamgonnatroll

05-26-2012

Irelia

Acælus

05-26-2012

Quote:
Fisky:
imo, Darius is more or less similar to Xin release as of right now.

Where you around during the Xin release? Because anyone who remembers that would never make this comparison.

Darius can wipe out a team with his ult, but only if his team does enough damage around him to make it happen. He relies primarily on not leading the charge like Xin/Irelia/Lee Sin, but coming in after the heavy burst has been thrown down, and cleaning up, much like a Yi/Fiora/Panth.

Release Xin could dive in 1v5 and just win.

That said, Darius ult is going to get some tweaks. At max level he can do almost 1k true damage, and that seems just a bit too high, and I see Riot making some adjustments.

As for who would win the lane, other than the obvious it depends on the players playing, I would say Fiora obviously has better sustain, while I would give early game damage to Darius because of his passive. So if it is a passive lane just concentrating on the farm and very little poking being done, Fiora Wins. Aggressive lane with the two attacking each other for kills, I give an edge to Darius.

Last Spark

05-26-2012

Well, Darius is getting a nerf yes o yes, i can smell it, so wouldn´t risk and buy fiora, ty all for your help

THE BUGGSHASH

05-26-2012

... But if u want an ult that can do 1k damage "WITH MAX STACKS" and you have to build extra squishy. And u would be focused down, quickly. There is a potential, to get the 1k damage, but if you are letting him do that, then u are doing it wrong.

WILL SMlTH

05-26-2012

for solo top, i prefer wukong, singed, GP, and mal