Have you ever experienced a crash WITHOUT seeing a Bugsplat window?

Yes, definitely 1,081 60.42%
I THINK so 194 10.84%
No, never 514 28.73%
Voters: 1789. You may not vote on this poll

Bugsplat Poll - Please give your feedback

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BsterTheMAC

03-10-2010

i hate this bugsplat error how can i take it off? becuase all the time i get it im already behind levels/money when i reconnect. i think its the most whack thing in league take it out please! happens to me like almost every other game' super whackness!!!!!

TheBayHarborButcher

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-10-2010

I've never seen this thing and the client crashes at least once a week if I play 1 game a day on average.

UnderHell

03-11-2010

I think League of Legends should really try to fix these problems. I know many people that disconnect, including me. When i get into a game the whole screen is dark. i also see the bugsplat thing.

Overcast

03-11-2010

I'm so glad to know that Bug Splat is a friendly client. The first time I saw it I thought my computer was under an attack lol.

globot

03-15-2010

I play on VM since the game won't run on linux (some people also play at work will working )
I give the VM :
- 2 CPU
- 1Go ram
- virtual hard drive

when the game crash I get the bugsplat about 1 time out of 4 crash.

don't spend time with bugsplat, code without bug to begin with

StarHemsu

03-16-2010

well i haven't seen the bug splat pop up.
but i was playing a practice game one day, and the host took really long
everyone was getting frustrated. he said he had a bunch of strange pop ups
and he continued the game. and while playing he said he have a huge lagg?
and then every player on our team started to lagg to? and me i got really mad because it never
happened to me before? and our enemy was you know saying haha
and ever since i couldent get in no more?

he said he had no protection on his computer no firewall no nothing and he called us noobs
and leave to play another game.

plz solve the problem, am to addicted <3

and my grandma took me to geek squad to fix my laptop cuz it crashed

JoelDavidBell

03-17-2010

Game crashed on me, just now, and I never saw a "Bugsplat" pop up. I still can't log into the game...

Bubbasage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by hohums View Post
If the game gives you a reason for failing (ie the retry to connect button) we don't want to count those in this poll. If the game just disappears and goes back to PVP.net (the lobby interface) then we would like to know about that.

I've never seen it but if I found it I would abuse the hell out of it getting out of games and getting back into a lobby... my dream come true.

running xp sp3 my game probably crashes (from maestro errors) 12-15 times a day but the exe actually having a problem that ISNT connection related never seen it.

MkMiku

03-28-2010

I tried playing a practice game with a friend today (4 humans, 6 bots). But they game kept crashing and I couldn't re-connect. Can anyone explain why? I've only had the game crash once before this and I was able to re-connect instantly.

Pricey

04-01-2010

Several times I have crashed instantly after buying an item in the in-game shop and I have never seen that window.