Have you ever experienced a crash WITHOUT seeing a Bugsplat window?

Yes, definitely 1,081 60.42%
I THINK so 194 10.84%
No, never 514 28.73%
Voters: 1789. You may not vote on this poll

Bugsplat Poll - Please give your feedback

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Enderdejorand

01-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by D P L View Post
My client always crashes after clicking "Continue". It doesn't matter if it is Victory or Defeat, the client crashes. I've never seen this "BUG SPLAT" window
This happens to me 4/5 times, with no bugsplat window ever. It's disgustingly frustrating, especially when the chat in LoL is also not very well organized (you can't just message people from past games without friending, etc).

also, the poll really needs 4 options: yes, I think so, no, and no never. Cus I'm not gunna say it never happens, but it definitely doesnt happen for most of my errors.

Madmouse

01-19-2010

I have seen that bugsplat tooooo much. Since a few days ago, everytime I start/join a game it appears "The game has crashed. Please try to reconnect to the game." And i press reconnect, and the same thing again. Can someone please tell me whats going on? The game have been working fine untill a few days ago. Now it crashes all the time except twice yesterday. I was trying to play almost the whole day. And 2 games out of 50 i was able to start/join.

Rarsetafarian

01-24-2010

Hi,

I continually have bugs, crashes even reboots. I;ve never seen this bug splat window.

I run xp 64, and have played a few games.

When a friend invites me to a game I get the invite, and accept, but nothing else happens, for over 10 minutes.

When I try to join a game myself it gets to the hero selection screen, I select wqho I want, and it either says that the character is already chosen (which is not the case as all the other players have chosen their heroes & I can see all the other players by the time I get to the hero selection screen). Or it just brings up a dialog box saying unknown error. When I look at the details it talks about time out waiting for a reponse.

I get a few of these dialogs, and never leave the hero selection screen.

When I exit, it threatens me with a quitting penalty.

If I do exit then, restart the program, it takes a while to log in, and eventually when it does it says tha game is in progress, and I can reconnect, which I do to find myself level 1 with a random hero that I've never played before that is level 1 when everyone else is level 6.

Hope you can sort this out....

Gamecmdr

01-24-2010

ive had the game crash maybe 5 tinmes before, and never seen this window

Kennetth

01-28-2010

I get the bug splat error allllllllllll the time, like almost once a day, but i definetely experience crashes without the error report

jonsoload

02-02-2010

thnks for the clarification

SaintKhaosX

02-05-2010

what the hell is a bugsplat window? I have never seen or heard of one of those windows outside this forum and my game freezes, crashes and generally f***'s up all the time.

Crazyg31

02-06-2010

Yes i have experianced multipule crashes and i have seen bugsplat everytime. unfortunatly the crashed keep acurring and i have no clue as to why. i have updated my drivers and i have uninstalled and am currently reinstalling LoL. Is there any way that i can get rid of these crashed?

trollux

02-09-2010

am i the only one who lost the friend that?
and how ccome every time theres an update the game gets buggyer

Sampsomonium

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-12-2010

My problems have stemmed mainly when trying to connect to the game client. I have had moments where I connected but it crashed and I had to reboot several times before I could get in the game. Another time I had a friend with me and he canceled from the queue so we could play with another friend and for some reason we couldn't connect to the queue and so we all re-logged and it said I needed to reconnect to a game that was 15 mins in. one I got in and moved a little bit the game crashed and no error report.

Sorry I don't have more details or anything recorded but I WILL keep better track for next time.